Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
tell me what you think?
christianthekid1 Offline

Likes Given: 2
tell me what you think?
Hey I have a YouTube channel and have a couple reviews already up but I need some sub's watch my channel and tell me what you think a new review will be coming tonight most likely I need some support vapassssss Exclamation here's my channel Good https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCenZ_kwZdQrJtZyiujMG7ag
13-03-2015 04:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Spasmod Offline
Administrator
Administrators

Likes Given: 8,351
RE: tell me what you think?
Welcome to TVF buddy! but that's the 3rd time you've plugged your channel in as many posts Smile

My advice is to get involved in the community on a more general level and get to know folks on a more personal basis and develop some friendships. That can be here or within any of the vaping communities. 

Then post your youtube videos as and when, without being overly shouty about it and you might find you begin to develop a legitimate following of subscribers. With youtube, success comes through word of mouth and through recommendations within the communities to begin with, and that's based far more on your personality than how much noise you can make.

With so many youtube reviewers out there right now, even if your reviews are incredibly awesome.. it's hard to get a foothold.

Just let things happen naturally and progressively. It's great to see your enthusiasm but easier for us to appreciate if you allow us to do so at our own pace. Good
13-03-2015 05:01 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Spasmod's post:
Michael (03-13-2015), Robjenko (03-13-2015)
christianthekid1 Offline

Likes Given: 2
(13-03-2015 05:01 PM)Spasmod Wrote:  Welcome to TVF buddy! but that's the 3rd time you've plugged your channel in as many posts Smile

My advice is to get involved in the community on a more general level and get to know folks on a more personal basis and develop some friendships. That can be here or within any of the vaping communities. 

Then post your youtube videos as and when, without being overly shouty about it and you might find you begin to develop a legitimate following of subscribers. With youtube, success comes through word of mouth and through recommendations within the communities to begin with, and that's based far more on your personality than how much noise you can make.

With so many youtube reviewers out there right now, even if your reviews are incredibly awesome.. it's hard to get a foothold.

Just let things happen naturally and progressively. It's great to see your enthusiasm but easier for us to appreciate if you allow us to do so at our own pace. Good
True that sorry lol just a little excited i want discussion on my page lol 
13-03-2015 05:14 PM
Michael Offline
TVF Veteran

Likes Given: 17,354
Haha I can definitely understand being excited about it, when I first wrote some reviews of vaping gear I was plugging it everywhere. I'll take a look at your page and see how it looks.
13-03-2015 06:26 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply