Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
so, the fda are even more stupid than the eu
gords1001 Offline
Sir Gords - Slayer of Joose !

Likes Given: 500
so, the fda are even more stupid than the eu

Guys, I feel for you, this is even worse than the shit these hitler like cretins in the eu are forcing on us. Get the word out.
25-04-2014 08:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like gords1001's post:
18sixfifty (04-25-2014), BOB (04-25-2014)
18sixfifty Offline
too big for his britches

Likes Given: 331
RE: so, the fda are even more stupid than the eu
They just fucked everyone in the US. 

When fascism comes to the US it will be holding a sign saying, "it's for the Children". 

If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?
(This post was last modified: 25-04-2014 08:44 AM by 18sixfifty.)
25-04-2014 08:31 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes 18sixfifty's post:
gords1001 (04-25-2014)
gords1001 Offline

When? Looks like its already there, with europe as its back up...
25-04-2014 11:30 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes gords1001's post:
18sixfifty (04-25-2014)
18sixfifty Offline
too big for his britches

Likes Given: 331
Right on Gords, it has. 

It was a play on an old quote by Sinclair Lewis. "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross". He as only partly correct, that seems to be what the right wing is bringing to the table the left prefers the "It's for the children line" or it's for everyone's good, etc. Same crap with their wars. The right pushes them on Morality or fear the left pushes them based on "humanitarian" agenda. It's for the poor Muslim Women, that we had to kill their families, etc etc. 

If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?
25-04-2014 12:32 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Spasmod Offline
Administrator
Administrators

Likes Given: 9,003
Oh man... we knew it was coming off the back of the EU decisions and yeah it looks like they forcing the industry into the hands of Big Tobacco. It's basically Med Regs like they wanted to do over here.

All I can say is stay off the neat tap water or get some water filters because the fluoride is dumbing down society. We need to fight this tooth and nail together - this isn't just your fight guys! we're right here with you!
25-04-2014 01:43 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Spasmod's post:
18sixfifty (04-25-2014), gords1001 (04-25-2014)
Etron1989 Offline

Likes Given: 5
WASHINGTON—A federal judge said the Food and Drug Administration doesn't have the authority to seize electronic cigarettes because the products don't qualify as devices subject to the agency's regulation.
In a 32-page opinion, U.S. District Judge Richard J. Leon sided with electronic-cigarette makers Smoking Everywhere Inc. and Njoy. He criticized what he called the FDA's "tenacious drive to maximize its regulatory power," saying he found its interpretation of the law "unreasonable and unacceptable."
Representatives of the FDA weren't immediately available for comment. The FDA cited its longstanding authority to regulate drugs and medical devices in claiming the right to bar electronic cigarettes, not a new law passed last year that gave the agency added powers to regulate tobacco marketing.
The FDA has seized shipments of electronic cigarettes, which look and taste like cigarettes, amid concerns the products were being marketed as safer alternatives to traditional tobacco.
Electronic cigarettes are battery-powered tubes that contain an atomizer, a battery and a cartridge filled with liquid nicotine. Florida-based Smoking Everywhere, one of the largest makers of electronic cigarettes, has sold about one million of the cigarettes in the U.S., said company Vice President Ray Story. He declined to give a dollar amount for the sales.
Mr. Story said the opinion is a "big victory for us." He said electronic cigarettes are "less harmful" than traditional cigarettes. The products don't contain tar or produce smoke.
When a user sucks on an e-cigarette, a light-emitting diode causes the tip to glow and the atomizer turns the liquid nicotine into a vapor. The vapor can be inhaled and then exhaled, creating a cloud that resembles cigarette smoke but dissipates more quickly.
Health groups including the American Lung Association have called for e-cigarettes to be removed from the market, saying their safety is unproven and children may be

Even the fda cant go over the courts
(This post was last modified: 29-04-2014 05:04 AM by Etron1989.)
29-04-2014 05:03 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Etron1989's post:
BOB (04-29-2014), gords1001 (04-29-2014), Spasmod (04-29-2014)
Spasmod Offline
Administrator
Administrators

Likes Given: 9,003
Thanks for the update man! I need to go back over all of this and get myself up to speed. Cheers, and you're right - the courts have the ultimate power in overturning decisions made by regulatory bodies, especially when they're clearly based on agenda's.

There will be many more to come worldwide that's for certain.
29-04-2014 11:59 AM
Etron1989 Offline

I am hoping a lawsuit comes soon because the more I read about it they don't have the right to do this. And a lawsuit would stop them dead in there tracks and prolong the regulations. I am all for regulations but that's not trying to regulate something that's is just trying to take over a business to hand the money off to someone else. If I find anything else I will keep you guys updated.
29-04-2014 01:20 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Etron1989's post:
gords1001 (04-29-2014)
Etron1989 Offline

More bad news out today they are trying to say that the e-cig market is targeting kids. This is just not going stop that is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. In no way does the e-cig market target kids but im sure week by week it will be something new.
02-05-2014 12:54 AM
gords1001 Offline

Same bollocks over here too pal. Makes me sick
02-05-2014 06:59 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes gords1001's post:
Etron1989 (05-02-2014)