Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
preferred juice of choice with beer
EddieN Offline

Likes Given: 71
RE: preferred juice of choice with beer
For me, a tobacco flavor would go very well with a beer. Maybe a sweet tobacco, something like a virginia sweetened with honey would be perfect.
And no, vaping tobacco flavors will not make you go back to analogs, it is exactly the contrary. You will learn that you can have 'that smell' again but now in a safer way and that's perfect.
If I would have started vaping with sweet or fruity juices I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to give up smoking. Tobacco flavor helped me and I am grateful to it.
Think it up, maybe some tobacco flavor juice will make that break up with analogs a bit easier Smile
15-03-2017 10:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes EddieN's post:
Fatboy (03-19-2017)
Ratboy Offline

Likes Given: 12
For me it has to be Golden Rollie by F'Arts
19-03-2017 04:23 AM
Fatboy Offline
TVF Staff / FreeCycle Member
Super Moderators

Likes Given: 9,430
(15-03-2017 10:49 PM)EddieN Wrote:  For me, a tobacco flavor would go very well with a beer. Maybe a sweet tobacco, something like a virginia sweetened with honey would be perfect.
And no, vaping tobacco flavors will not make you go back to analogs, it is exactly the contrary. You will learn that you can have 'that smell' again but now in a safer way and that's perfect.
If I would have started vaping with sweet or fruity juices I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to give up smoking. Tobacco flavor helped me and I am grateful to it.
Think it up, maybe some tobacco flavor juice will make that break up with analogs a bit easier Smile

EddieN, when I gave up the cigs I too vaped the tobacco flavours....and am grateful that it worked - I tried the fruits and custards and although I sort of liked the custards, the tobacco flavour was my go-to and is what I believe got me over the critical hump - that said, the smell of tobacco e-juice now turns my stomach.... 95% of all my DiY now is custard and/or desserts.
19-03-2017 12:25 PM
the_ohmie Offline

Likes Given: 0
Thank You all(:
20-03-2017 08:24 PM