Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
out of curiosity
the orb Offline

Likes Given: 30
out of curiosity
being relatively new to vapeing i am just curious to know how much juice you could go through in a day, i know everyone is different it was the same as how many ciggies you smoke in a day, and has anyone worked out the equivalent to roughly how many ciggies in a ml off juice never classed myself as a heavy smoker but i think i am vaping more which does nt bother me as long as i stay off the smokes.. i know the calcultions will differ from nicoteen percentage per ml of liquid just wonderd if there was a formula for working it out...
13-01-2015 10:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Robjenko Offline
Squonk and toodle Club Member
Super Moderators

Likes Given: 2,167
RE: out of curiosity
(13-01-2015 10:46 PM)the orb Wrote:  being relatively new to vapeing i am just curious to know how much juice you could go through in a day, i know everyone is different it was the same as how many ciggies you smoke in a day, and has anyone worked out the equivalent to roughly how many ciggies in a ml off juice never classed myself as a heavy smoker but i think i am vaping more which does nt bother me as long as i stay off the smokes.. i know the calcultions will differ from nicoteen percentage per ml of liquid just wonderd if there was a formula for working it out...
I don't know if there is an answer to your questionHuh. But I personally have a Healthy bank balance after a months Vaping expenditure. When I was smoking It was Sick and Poorly and 999 (911 in USGood)was always only moments awayCray2

Vaping Saves Lives. To vape is to advocate..
13-01-2015 11:11 PM
Don Offline
Squonk and Toodle Club Member
Senior Staff

Likes Given: 11,340
There are formulae.

They are worthless.

Anywhere from 3-40ml a day have been recorded.

"Normal" is probably in the range of 3-10ml a day

TVF tested battery info to be found here

http://www.preventsuicideapp.com

[Image: 24291313393_16615b20b2_m.jpg]
13-01-2015 11:13 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Don's post:
Michael (01-14-2015)
Michael Offline
TVF Veteran

Likes Given: 17,354
For me, the amount that I vape really depends on the day. Stressful days, I vape around 5-10ml. Normal days, more like 4-5ml. Unless I've travelling, in which case I vape non-stop from the moment I get in the car until I arrive at my destination, which usually ends up being about 10-15ml. As Don said, the formulas are worthless. Especially if you start to compare dripping with clearomizers, since you get a much bigger hit from dripping with much lower nicotine strengths. With the way I build my vapes, one puff of 6mg gives me the same hit as I used to get from twenty minutes vaping non-stop with 18mg in a clearo.
14-01-2015 03:41 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply