Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
new arrivals & back to school sale
HealthCabin Offline
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendors

Likes Given: 1
new arrivals & back to school sale
Buy 1 Vfeng Mod, you will get a set of Sigelei Snowwolf T-shirt & baseball cap. Only 50 sets, so first come first served.

SnowWolf Vfeng Mod, its design feeling comes from Mechanical shape robot, with the Big 1.30 inch TFT screen, Changeable color screen and Changeable LED SNOWWOLF LOGO, it will bring you scientific and technological vaping experience.
[Image: sigelei-vfeng-tc-mod.png]

The Eleaf iKuun i200 Kit consists of a iKuun i200 tc mod and a Melo 4 tank. iKuun i200 adopts ergonomic-design fire button, upgradable firmware, customizable logo and 200W maximum output power, which brings you stable and long-lasting vaping experience. The 0.96-inch OLED screen shows the data in a clear and precise way. Melo 4 is a new generation of melo family. It adopts retractable top-filling, making refill easy and convenient. The adjustable bottom airflow helps you acquire optimal flavor and massive clouds. 6 colors with 2ml D22/ 4.5ml D25 for your selection. 
[Image: Eleaf-iKuun-i200-with-Melo-4-TC-Kit.jpg]

Dear Customer,
HealthCabin Back to School Great Sale is coming. From Aug 10 to Aug 31, retail customers can enjoy 20% OFF by apply coupon code: school. Selected items are upto 80% OFF, action now.

Notes:
1.This sale starts on Aug 10 and ends on Aug 31(-0500GMT);

2. Every customer who use our back to school sale coupon code: school will enjoy 20% off for   non-clearance items;

3. Coupon code can not be applied on Clearance items;

4. Some new products, like SMOK TFV8 X-Baby, SMOK T-priv 220, are not eligible to enjoy free   shipping;

5. To apply this coupon, non-clearance items' total value should be over $50.

With any questions, please feel free to email us at: marketing@healthcabin.net 

Regards,
HealthCabin Marketing
[Image: back-to-s-2017-1000.png]
10-08-2017 09:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post