Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
looking for something better
nomoresmoke Offline

Likes Given: 0
RE: looking for something better
Again sorry to come off as that guy in my first post here, but what I said earlier with the 200w is so if I like it I could aways advance without having to upgrade again. To be honest I have my eye on the snow wolf mine (75w) but where I'm at at least the 200 is like 25 bucks more (same brand) also looking at a smokteck. Just need to find a good tank to run something topfill. And yes sub ohm please. Standard coil don't work for me bc I keep inching back to cigarettes. Sad 

Gentlydoingit.    I like the setup. I was looking at that tank last night on youtube.
11-12-2015 05:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
nomoresmoke Offline

Honestly for the time being I don't see myself vaping at 200w but to have the power behind me for down the road would be sweet. I have the 15w istick (pic in the next post) 75- 100w would be sufficient 
11-12-2015 05:46 PM
TinWhisker Online
The Salty Dog
Senior Staff

Likes Given: 17,754
The tank I loved the most was the Zephryus. There's a Zephryus V2 out now that addressed some issues with the original, and it looks pretty good. The V1 was great for vapor and flavor as tanks go. I would get that or the highly regarded TFV4 if I was in the market.
11-12-2015 06:15 PM
nomoresmoke Offline

So I don't know how to add pics here but my setup is the nautilus witch everyone knows lol with the basic istick.
11-12-2015 06:59 PM
iansabin05 Offline

Likes Given: 2
hi
i was the same as you mate i started off with i stick 20w with nautilus tank and i have recently moved up with a new one i am using smy 60 with kangertech sub tank and am really pleased with it so hope that might help you
11-12-2015 07:25 PM
JenJen101 Offline

Likes Given: 12
(11-12-2015 01:47 PM) paulS Wrote:  Dude  - you have called everybody that uses a RDA a douchebag. That is not cool. I use a lot of RDAs. I use them because I enjoy building and I enjoy the flavor - btw, there are flavor chasing RDAs as well as cloud chasing ones. And I love to blow smoke rings! Does that make me tainted?

In your next breath you state you want a 200 watt device. Lol. Seriously? Well you will blow clouds vaping above 60-70 watts gauranteed. I could suggest numerous tanks to be used on a 200 watt device but they all blow clouds. Best stick wioth your nautilus and istick 20w.
Oh my Lord the Istick damn near burnt down the owner of my vape stores home! I have the Istick 50 & she had the same. While charging it overnight on her kitchen counter, it caught on fire! 
She contact Istick(eleaf) & ended up receiving 2 100watts, & $ to replace her burnt up counter. She then brought into the store these silver bags that were sent to her to protect the device from catching on fire. She told all of us that have them to ALWAYS use the bags while charging. She also discontinued selling the product. 
PLEASE BE CAREFUL!! I HAD to respond to you because I dont want what happened to her to happen to you. Good luck & happy vaping!
17-12-2015 09:01 AM