Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
looking for something better
nomoresmoke Offline

Likes Given: 0
looking for something better
I'm looking for a better setup for vaping I have the nautilus tank on a I stick 15w. Now don't want to get a dripper (redacted) I'm just looking for something better than the Nautilus that I can refill without taking apart I understand that their tanks out there like that but I would like to know the names.

I am willing to go up to a 200w setup but again I am not that guy who walks around bragging about my cloud. (redacted)

(redacted)

*Edited by staff to remove gratuitous insults.
11-12-2015 04:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
peter-k Offline

Likes Given: 47
RE: looking for something better
We let everyone do to his own liking.

Having said that, I personally with my limited experience do not think 200 W are needed for good flavour. I'd look for a device in the 50 - 70 W range with TC control, and probably also SS TC support. I am reading only good reports about SS coils. That will give you a wide range of options to adjust for best taste. As a tank the Kanger Subtank Mini seems to be one of the top choices when it comes to versatility, and one of the most popular for taste. The Kanger coils are good, the included rebuildable section leaves you freedom to find your style.

Noobs opinion here.
11-12-2015 04:26 AM
gentlydoingit* Offline
TVF FreeCycle Manager
FreeCycle Manager

Likes Given: 7,444
No need for the name calling dude, you've just offended a lot of the people who would offer you very reasonable help Huh
It's not for you, and that's cool here.

Don't forget to apply for the freecycle section!
http://www.thevapingforum.com/Forum-FreeCycle--191
11-12-2015 08:47 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes gentlydoingit*'s post:
ecignut (12-11-2015)
ecignut Offline
Squonk and Toodle Club Member
Senior Staff

Likes Given: 16,919
They have already offended me by not being satisfied with the Nautilus[Image: smile.gif]. Having said that the poster states they want something better than the Nautilus - if they are using this tank just now it means they are standard MTL vaping. The next sentence is talking about a 200W mod - 180W more than is needed - I do not understand the post - maybe they will clarify[Image: huh.gif]
11-12-2015 01:13 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes ecignut's post:
gentlydoingit* (12-11-2015)
paulS Offline
Authentic Old Git
FreeCycle

Likes Given: 2,108
Dude  - you have called everybody that uses a RDA a douchebag. That is not cool. I use a lot of RDAs. I use them because I enjoy building and I enjoy the flavor - btw, there are flavor chasing RDAs as well as cloud chasing ones. And I love to blow smoke rings! Does that make me tainted?

In your next breath you state you want a 200 watt device. Lol. Seriously? Well you will blow clouds vaping above 60-70 watts gauranteed. I could suggest numerous tanks to be used on a 200 watt device but they all blow clouds. Best stick wioth your nautilus and istick 20w.

[Image: Eqyojf3.jpg?1]
11-12-2015 01:47 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like paulS's post:
gentlydoingit* (12-11-2015), JenJen101 (12-17-2015)
nomoresmoke Offline

Wasn't trying to call anyone out. But I don't see a point in drip drip vape drip drip vape. To me thats throwing your money down the drain. I have to have something that is on the go. So I'm willing to be right below a dripper. Again before my post got edited by administration it stated not trying to insult or step on anyone's shoes. Just tied of my local vape shop trying to turn me to drip.
11-12-2015 02:25 PM
nomoresmoke Offline

Didn't mean to call everyone that in my previous post just really ment for the guys at my local vape shop. They all look down on what I have bc they work at the shop and get it praticlly dirt cheep. Long story short I won't go back to that shop. They just seem un educated in there own line of work. Where I come from if your not you shouldn't be in it.
11-12-2015 02:33 PM
ecignut Offline
Squonk and Toodle Club Member
Senior Staff

Likes Given: 16,919
(11-12-2015 02:33 PM)nomoresmoke Wrote:  Didn't mean to call everyone that in my previous post just really ment for the guys at my local vape shop. They all look down on what I have bc they work at the shop and get it praticlly dirt cheep. Long story short I won't go back to that shop. They just seem un educated in there own line of work. Where I come from if your not you shouldn't be in it.
Well tell us what you are looking for - do you standard vape MTL or are you wanting to sub ohm???
11-12-2015 02:54 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes ecignut's post:
gentlydoingit* (12-11-2015)
gentlydoingit* Offline
TVF FreeCycle Manager
FreeCycle Manager

Likes Given: 7,444
Forgiven... 

I know of a guy that went from subtank to this

[Image: 12308096_1687995621415612_80528416851630...kxauhv.jpg]

I'm sure he won't mind me sharing the pic Mosking
Dna 200 forgotten the name, and a sense hreracles plus. He seems happy with the trade up, and who wouldn't be!! I think it fits your criteria perfectly Smile

* it will do mtl or dtl hits. 

Don't forget to apply for the freecycle section!
http://www.thevapingforum.com/Forum-FreeCycle--191
11-12-2015 02:57 PM
TinWhisker Offline
The Salty Dog
Senior Staff

Likes Given: 19,039
(11-12-2015 02:25 PM)nomoresmoke Wrote:  Wasn't trying to call anyone out. But I don't see a point in drip drip vape drip drip vape. To me thats throwing your money down the drain. I have to have something that is on the go. So I'm willing to be right below a dripper. Again before my post got edited by administration it stated not trying to insult or step on anyone's shoes. Just tied of my local vape shop trying to turn me to drip.

Funny you say that; one of the biggest problems with the vaping community are those types that look down on others.

I used to be like you with dripping. I couldn't understand why someone would go through the trouble of doing that when you could just fill a tank and go. THEN, I tried it. And NOW, I understand. In fact, dripping is all I've done for the last few months. It's just about impossible to match the flavor and vapor you get from dripping. And as far as the process goes, you don't actually drip before every pull. Depending on the dripper and the wattage, you can get a pretty decent number of draws before you have to juice up.

For what its' worth, clone RDA's are cheap. Grab one and get a few pre-wound coils and test it out. I was very surprised at how satisfied and enjoyable dripping actually is. And of course, you can have a dripper and a tank. No need to change one for the other. They can live together in harmony.
11-12-2015 03:37 PM