Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
kayfun mini v3 plus & eleaf pico
dazk73 Offline

Likes Given: 6
kayfun mini v3 plus & eleaf pico
hi gang, i have ordered the kayfun mini v3 plus and the pico with the intention of using both together, then after ordering i suddenly thought "will the kayfun mini v3 plus fit as the pico has a battery cap?" ive looked on the net and some say yes, some say no, ive even seen pics showing that yes the tank will fit but obviously i dont believe everything i see or even read on the interweb, like i said i ordered both at seperate times and realised after that the tank is advertised as 24mm and the pico at 23mm if anyone on here can shed some light (as im more likely to believe what i read on here then googling it) then that would be great ;-)
15-10-2016 10:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Fatboy Offline
FreeCycle Member
Senior Staff

Likes Given: 19,823
RE: kayfun mini v3 plus & eleaf pico
It should fit without a problem - even if the atty is a full mm larger than the mod, it shouldn't even look off as it's such a small difference...as for the connection, don't think that will be an issue either....
16-10-2016 12:06 AM
dazk73 Offline

Likes Given: 6
RE: kayfun mini v3 plus & eleaf pico
on a normal mod it wouldn't be a issue but the pico has the battery cap sticking out where you screw the tank on, i guess time will tell, if it dont fit ill use the pico with my nautilus lol
16-10-2016 09:26 AM