Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
just get this shared about.
liam Offline

Likes Given: 9
RE: just get this shared about.
LOL.....and if that doesn't curb your cravings...I'm sure there is some FDA approved genetically engineered frankenfood from Monsantos Corp. that will.
09-02-2014 05:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18sixfifty Offline
too big for his britches

Likes Given: 331
(09-02-2014 04:44 PM)liam Wrote:  Chime in here 18650 I know you got something to say on this matter that we'd like to here.
Well you know my opinions on the government. I'm not far removed from an Anarchist and my idea of a perfect society would be one where we were enlightened enough to live without a government. As we are not yet there as a species I will simply work towards Anarchy/libertarian ideals with the goal of getting closer than we are today. 

I'm pretty much convinced that in the States at least we are living under a new form of fascism. The sad part is that just like the fascism of old we have far too many members of society who are just fine with it. Vaping laws have opened up some people's eyes but still most of them have no problem legislating their morality on all kinds of other issues. They only have a problem with heavy handed government when it effects their lives. 

"Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of state and corporate power." - Benito Mussolini
10-02-2014 01:10 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
liam Offline

I love the quote from Mussolini....if that isn't a perfect description of what we got going on I really don't know what is.Meanwhile our intelligensia and leading thinkers are more involved in the more pressing issues of the time,namely who in america..the republicans or the democrats have a clearer grasp on how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.I wonder who pays their salaries.
10-02-2014 01:55 AM
18sixfifty Offline
too big for his britches

Likes Given: 331
(10-02-2014 01:55 AM)liam Wrote:  I love the quote from Mussolini....if that isn't a perfect description of what we got going on I really don't know what is.Meanwhile our intelligensia and leading thinkers are more involved in the more pressing issues of the time,namely who in america..the republicans or the democrats have a clearer grasp on how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.I wonder who pays their salaries.
Democrats and Republicans just two organized gangs. Did you see the bit by Jessie Ventura where he talked about how nobody who wasn't a crook would pay a hundred times what a job pays to get it? 

You know they are getting their money back and then some and as it's ain't coming from us you can bet it's coming from their true masters.
10-02-2014 03:30 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
JohnnyMac Offline
The Mac Daddy!
Administrators

Likes Given: 1,217
(10-02-2014 03:30 AM)18sixfifty Wrote:  
(10-02-2014 01:55 AM)liam Wrote:  I love the quote from Mussolini....if that isn't a perfect description of what we got going on I really don't know what is.Meanwhile our intelligensia and leading thinkers are more involved in the more pressing issues of the time,namely who in america..the republicans or the democrats have a clearer grasp on how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.I wonder who pays their salaries.
Democrats and Republicans just two organized gangs. Did you see the bit by Jessie Ventura where he talked about how nobody who wasn't a crook would pay a hundred times what a job pays to get it? 

You know they are getting their money back and then some and as it's ain't coming from us you can bet it's coming from their true masters.
So very very true!  The problem is that they've been slowly poisoning the mind and soul of the general populace to be dependant on the governments teat for their milk.  To accept that big daddy only has their best interests in mind and have been lulled to sleep while while daddy promises them sweet dreams and to forget about the monsters in the closet as he tucks them into their warm, safe, gun free beds.
11-02-2014 03:11 PM
liam Offline

True, but they've also been lulled into believing what's good for the corporations are good for America...There was an expression you don't hear often anymore....."What's good for GM is good for America".The Republicans have used the peoples attraction to free enterprise, as a tool against them...they have twisted, and lied about the facts so that any attack on the corporations is an attack on capitalisim, and free enterprise.

When in fact the last thing the corporations want is free enterprise....J.D.Rockerfeller the scumbag who started Standard Oil a monoply that is still in existence under different names... once said..free enterprise is evil.Americans have been taught to fed of the teat of big corporations...to be satisfied with a GOOD JOB working for companies whose interests and actions are well hidden, and contrary to the interests of the nation and the rule of law. instead of working toward an economy that allows a fair playing field where the people can start companies that can compete against the major corporations....instead the big companies buy politicians from both parties to write laws which inhibit free enterprise, and ensure their domination of the markets.

it is the rape of the economy by the Federal Reserve Bank, and the major corporations that has DRIVEN the people onto the goverment teat.The people don't want a goverment check...they want an oppurtunity to realize their dreams....but when they see the entire political class building a system of institutionaized serfdom....they give up, knowing that they have no real chance for upward mobility, that they have no way to fight the machine so they take the CRUMBS that their benevolent masters throw to them.

The republicans, and the democrats want to lay the burden on the backs of the middles class....They have done nothing absolutelly nothing to expose the corruption the corporations have infested in to the goverment, on the contrary the republicans have done as much as the democrats in aiding the corporations,and national bank's  stranglehold on the economy.Both parties created and are now pushing for amnesty for illegal aliens,,again the price of which will be put on the backs of the working poor and the middle class.When both parties( who are supposedly opposed in philosiphy) push for the same agenda on illegal amnesty.... if you have a brain you have to start to wonder are there really two parties in America...or is there a single agenda being pushed from two different directions, two different lines to stand in headed for the same cliff.

If it can be said the deomcrat party has created the carrot to lull people onto goverment dependency...it must be said it is the republican party that crafted the whip to drive them onto it.
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2014 04:44 PM by liam.)
11-02-2014 04:00 PM
gords1001 Offline
Sir Gords - Slayer of Joose !

Likes Given: 500
I wish we had a like button
11-02-2014 05:28 PM