Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
issue with new Eleaf kit
bytorgandthesnowdog Offline

Likes Given: 0
issue with new Eleaf kit
Hello, hoping to find some helpful advice here since Eleaf hasn't helped much. I recently bought a Eleaf iKonn 220 kit. It has the 220w mod, the Ello atomizer and HW3 and HW4 heads. I bought brand new batteries for it and when I hit the fire button it reads, "no atomizer found". I contacted Eleaf and they said to remove the tank, hit the fire button then reinstall the tank. Same results. I did put the Ello on my Istick mod and it worked, so I'm thinking the tank is OK.
Any input from the community is greatly appreciated.
02-02-2019 09:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
ecignut Online
Squonk and Toodle Club Member
Senior Staff

Likes Given: 19,300
RE: issue with new Eleaf kit
Hi Snowdog - sounds like a connection issue between the tank and the mod. Make sure the pin on the mod is not stuck in the down position and it can move up and down. If the pin on the tank has an adjustment screw try loosening it slightly. Can't think of anything else it could be. Others will be along shortly who might know more than me -that would not be hard.[Image: smile.gif] Best of luck - hope you get it sorted.
02-02-2019 10:40 AM
Fatboy Offline
FreeCycle Member
Senior Staff

Likes Given: 20,924
Good morning Snowdog, I would suggest that you take a Qtip and press down the recessed pin on the mod. They designed this mod slightly different and as such the pin is slightly more difficult to get to and unfortunately not adjustable. I would suggest that you try another tank on that mod (try the one you had on the iStick). If it doesn't work, then you know it's the mod and pin and you can request an exchange/refund.
02-02-2019 11:32 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Fatboy's post:
Don (02-02-2019), ecignut (02-02-2019)

(02-02-2019 10:40 AM)ecignut Wrote:  Hi Snowdog - sounds like a connection issue between the tank and the mod. Make sure the pin on the mod is not stuck in the down position and it can move up and down. If the pin on the tank has an adjustment screw try loosening it slightly. Can't think of anything else it could be. Others will be along shortly who might know more than me -that would not be hard.[Image: smile.gif] Best of luck - hope you get it sorted.
OK, thanks. Will try that.
03-02-2019 01:54 AM

(02-02-2019 11:32 AM)Fatboy Wrote:  Good morning Snowdog, I would suggest that you take a Qtip and press down the recessed pin on the mod. They designed this mod slightly different and as such the pin is slightly more difficult to get to and unfortunately not adjustable. I would suggest that you try another tank on that mod (try the one you had on the iStick). If it doesn't work, then you know it's the mod and pin and you can request an exchange/refund.
OK, will give it a try. Thanks.
03-02-2019 01:55 AM