Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
hey new to the forum!
simon482 Offline

Likes Given: 0
hey new to the forum!
I'm new to the forum here but not forums in general. i have been vaping since july last year, started with the evod then off to the aspire nautilus mini, kept the battery and went to a basic 5ml vapeonly tank cuz i was draining the mini to fast. currently i have the itaste134 with a full size nautilus on it and love the set up except it is just so damn big and obtrusive but i do love it. however i am about to upgrade again and i hope for the last time to the istick 50 and the atlantis tank. i bounce around for my liquids but my favorite flavour so far is cotton candy of every kind, bloodbath from mtbaker vapor and the star trek inspired kanaar from maple leaf vapes featuring a triple shot of flavour.

if you haven't guessed from my excessive use of the letter u in words i am a canadian from northern ontario. our province tried to put a ban on vapes starting in jan but they lost out and we are still legal for now and they are researching more into it to see how safe it all is. if you ask me it is right stupid but no one cares about my opinion. they wanted to ban display set up of liquid and hardware, explanation of hardware, no flavour other than cigarette flavour, no online stores based in ontario and no shimpments of flavours (other than cigarette) into ontario. plus location bans meaning banned everywhere cigarettes are currently banned. it is ludacris.

anyway, just wanted to say hey and introduce myself. i look forward to being here and giving some of my limited info and getting some new info as well.

cheers!
21-03-2015 01:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
goosesrh Offline

Likes Given: 18
RE: hey new to the forum!
Welcome to the forum! I'm from Pennsylvania, US and we're currently fighting a bill that the State is trying to pass to hike up the tax to 40% (yes, you read that right) on all tobacco products and all ecig related products. Damn Commonwealth (Communistwealth) State this is.
21-03-2015 03:48 AM
18sixfifty Offline
too big for his britches

Likes Given: 331
Howdy and welcome aboard. The anti's drive me nuts. I guess what they want is a bigger drain on your health care system. That is what they will get if they ban them and that is a fact!

If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?
21-03-2015 04:45 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Michael Offline
Oh, where have I gone off to...

Likes Given: 17,354
Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you've got some nice gear to vape. All the bans and restrictions being proposed across the world are just ridiculous right now. If you want to get involved and have your voice heard, there's a letter writing campaign going on where all of us and people from other forums too are going to send letters to our governments next month to try to show them how many of us want them to think before passing laws, and tell people the truth about Ecigs being healthy alternatives to smoking. If you want to join in, just click on my signature. 
21-03-2015 02:50 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Spasmod Offline
Administrator
Administrators

Likes Given: 8,592
Welcome to TVF Simon! Drinks
21-03-2015 06:16 PM
Robjenko Offline
Squonk and toodle Club Member
Super Moderators

Likes Given: 2,295
Hi Simon. Welcome to TVF Good

Vaping Saves Lives. To vape is to advocate..
21-03-2015 08:12 PM
simon482 Offline

Likes Given: 0
thanks for the welcome. i have already signed petitions and joined groups. i think the best way to solve it would be to kill it with fire but since i quit smoking i no longer have a lighter Sad
22-03-2015 03:29 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like simon482's post:
Michael (03-22-2015), Pulsar (03-23-2015), Spasmod (03-22-2015)