Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
hcigar hammer by kato clone available in the uk (in two weeks)
gords1001 Offline
Sir Gords - Slayer of Joose !

Likes Given: 500
hcigar hammer by kato clone available in the uk (in two weeks)
http://vapegeek.co.uk/Hcigar-Kato-Hammer-50.htm

Its pretty steep cost wise,  but I am seeing the group buy prices hitting the 38 pound mark and that's straight from hcigar moq 30.

I think this is going to be a gords Christmas present or birthday present, but we do now have an indication of price. 

I'd expect fasttech to be about $25 but it may be a tobeco clone rather than an hcigar clone.
17-11-2013 10:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Spasmod Offline
Administrator
Administrators

Likes Given: 8,351
RE: hcigar hammer by kato clone available in the uk (in two weeks)
Any noticeable difference between the Tobeco clone and the Hcigar one ?

I'm in contact with Tobeco right now in fact. Perhaps they will join us here and possibly even offer a deal Smile

Prices from Tobeco - I'll update some more info here later

MOQ = 20

Hammer mod price is 30usd/pc

Hammer  kit price is 50usd/pc contains: hammer body+kayfun lite atomizer+2pcs ss tube (fit for 18650 and 18490 battery)+nice box

Not sure on Delivery will try to find out.

PS.. I don't want people to get embroiled in group buys unless they fully realise the effort and stress which can be brought on as a result.

If anyone is organising a GB, I'd prefer it was handled directly by the company themselves that are selling the product.

IMO the companies which make their products the most easily accessible with fair prices and good customer service will be the company who comes out on top.

Part of that accessibility and customer service includes joining communities and directly handling the sale of their products.

The companies who are willing to make the effort are the companies that deserve the sales! Just my opinion.
17-11-2013 02:06 PM
gords1001 Offline
Sir Gords - Slayer of Joose !

Likes Given: 500
RE: hcigar hammer by kato clone available in the uk (in two weeks)
I believe the hcigar mods are held to be of a higher quality,  I suspect its to do with things like nemesis components fitting the hcigar nemesis etc. 

Have a read of the planet of the vapes group buy page. Everyone wants the hcigar version and definitely doesn't want the tobeco version, although the package with a kayfun lite clone sounds interesting. 

The hcigar version comes with the astro sleeves to run 18500/650 as well as 18350.
17-11-2013 05:22 PM