Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
frustrating flavor problems
TinWhisker Offline
Squonkin' with Sasquatch
Senior Staff

Likes Given: 21,781
RE: frustrating flavor problems
As far as nicotine ingestion, power isn't the equating factor. It is the nicotine content of the juice that matters most. The higher power you use, actually, the less nicotine content you want to use. This is because when you vape at high watts, you ingest more juice, which means by proxy you ingest more nic. If your nic is already high (like above 6mg strength), you risk too much nic ingestion. That can lead to dizziness, nausea, stuff you've probably incurred at least a few times during your smoking tenure.

If, for example, your husband feels that he needs more nic, but you still want to save money on juice by using less power, you will just want to get the nic in a higher %, like 12, even 24 and up. I do 3; it's what I've settled on after all these years.

Does that make any sense?
31-01-2019 07:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
ShaggyKids Offline

Likes Given: 27
(31-01-2019 05:57 PM)TinWhisker Wrote:  The tanks should come with instructions, or at least some guidance online that will help you sort it. Some tanks come with doo-dads, some come with bits and bobs. Hard to tell them all apart.
I almost choked on giggles on the phone w/a customer after reading this, LOL! You are hysterical!
31-01-2019 07:19 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes ShaggyKids's post:
TinWhisker (01-31-2019)
ShaggyKids Offline

Likes Given: 27
(31-01-2019 07:00 PM)TinWhisker Wrote:  As far as nicotine ingestion, power isn't the equating factor. It is the nicotine content of the juice that matters most. The higher power you use, actually, the less nicotine content you want to use. This is because when you vape at high watts, you ingest more juice, which means by proxy you ingest more nic. If your nic is already high (like above 6mg strength), you risk too much nic ingestion. That can lead to dizziness, nausea, stuff you've probably incurred at least a few times during your smoking tenure.

If, for example, your husband feels that he needs more nic, but you still want to save money on juice by using less power, you will just want to get the nic in a higher %, like 12, even 24 and up. I do 3; it's what I've settled on after all these years.

Does that make any sense?
Yes, thank you very much. Smile  
31-01-2019 07:21 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes ShaggyKids's post:
TinWhisker (01-31-2019)