Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
eVic VTC Mini 60W as a starter-kit?
teyssere Offline

Likes Given: 0
eVic VTC Mini 60W as a starter-kit?
Hi. 

Im new to vaping, and have never smoked in my life. I find vaping interesting, and i would like to start (with no nicotine, just doing it for the flavour/smell/clouds...). 

After some research i think i have found something decent to start with. I bought a evic VTC Mini 60W kit from vapenw.com, along with some e-juice. I have spent some time reading about making my own ejuice, so i ordered 500ml PG and 500ml VG, and of course some flavours. 

So, my question is; do i need anything more? Should i buy a new tank right away, or is the stock one good enough? How often do coils need to be replaced? And when i buy new coils, what types do you guys recommend? 

Thanks in advance for any help!

Stephan, Norway.
18-11-2015 06:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
paulS Offline
Authentic Old Git
FreeCycle

Likes Given: 2,104
RE: eVic VTC Mini 60W as a starter-kit?
First off you can go online and upgrade that mini to 75 watts and TC SS. I would start there. Then the tank. The tank is okay for a starter tank. It has decent TC coils and has decent air flow. It is not one of the better tanks currently available but it is very usable for a new vaper. I would not change anything yet. Try vaping those nickel coils at anywhere from 400 - 450 as a start. Find where you are comfortable. What is super bout the Evic VTC is that it is fully upgradeable, has a removable battery and plenty of power. In fact it is my favorite mod by far. I take one to work ebvery day ( I have two one is tiffany blue with a bellus and the other is white with a kanger white min with RBA). As an everyday set up it is brilliant.

The TC coils generally last a few weeks with me. But I don't ise the mega tank as I bought the VTC as an express kit without the tank. But that tank for a guy whjo is using 0 nic and hobbying is just fine. You do not need to change a thing yet. Don't let someone convince you otherwise. There is alweays a new tank and more powerful device. But for a pleasant vape using the TC (no dry hits) on that mod will do you well. Enjoy.

[Image: Eqyojf3.jpg?1]
18-11-2015 07:52 PM
teyssere Offline

Awesome, thanks for a good and long answer. Yeah, ill upgrade it to 2.0 as soon as i get it. 

Any recommendation on a tank i should get when its time? I will order from the US since its way cheaper, so i might as well order now. Can i use the same coils in different tanks? 
18-11-2015 09:13 PM
hogwildeffj Offline

(18-11-2015 09:13 PM)teyssere Wrote:  Awesome, thanks for a good and long answer. Yeah, ill upgrade it to 2.0 as soon as i get it. 

Any recommendation on a tank i should get when its time? I will order from the US since its way cheaper, so i might as well order now. Can i use the same coils in different tanks? 
You will be very happy with the mini, the  , dont bother buying coils for that tank, buy a steve crave AROMAMIZER RDTA WITH THE VELOCITY DECK, 1 of the easiest decks i ever built on, that mini go's to 60 watts, you can build your own .25.30 dual on that AROMAMIZER, THE FLAVOR AND CHUCKING THE CLOUDS ON THIS TANK ARE PHENOMENAL, GO ON YOU TUBE CHECK IT OUT, YOU CAN GET THEM ON EBAY FOR ABOUT 40, SOME PLACES HAD THEM FOR 29 IN A PRE ORDER DEAL, YOU CANT GO WRONG, ONLY TANK I'M USING RIGHT NOW, I HAVE 4 OF THEM, AND THAT MINI IF YOU BUILD SMALL OHMS, YOU WILL VAPE AT 60 AND THE BATTERIES WONT LAST LONG, BUY GOOD BATTERIES MY FRIEND WHEN YOU START VAPING AT LOWER OHMS AND HIGHER WATTS, WELCOME TO VAPING HOPE YOU STICK WITH IT
24-11-2015 04:09 AM