Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
e juice concentrate
iansabin05 Offline

Likes Given: 2
e juice concentrate
hi guys ive just started mixing my own juice a couple of days ago and ive done 1 10ml of melon which I must say for my 1st attempt was quite nice and smooth I looked online and have ordered another 11 bottles of concentrate today from a company called make my vapes which I looked at reviews and it said it was a good company I was wondering if anyone on here had ever used this company plus is there any other companys any could recomened plese
thanks in advance
ian
19-08-2017 05:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Boyblue Offline

Likes Given: 0
RE: e juice concentrate
(19-08-2017 05:01 PM)iansabin05 Wrote:  hi guys ive just started mixing my own juice a couple of days ago and ive done 1 10ml of melon which I must say for my 1st attempt was quite nice and smooth I looked online and have ordered another 11 bottles of concentrate today from a company called make my vapes which I looked at reviews and it said it was a good company I was wondering if anyone on here had ever used this company plus is there any other companys any could recomened plese
thanks in advance
ian
I use Heartland Vapes because they have flavors from different brands.  I'm now looking into Real Flavors, They have VG flavors and I'm trying to get as much VG as possible in my recipes.
19-08-2017 08:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply