Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
davide glassomiser review
gords1001 Offline
Sir Gords - Slayer of Joose !

Likes Given: 500
davide glassomiser review
hi guys, another day another purchase....

Mrs gords has been ill the last few days, so I resolved to try and visit a couple of vaping places in wigan, first visit netted some eliquid, second visit was much more of a vapers visit, the little puffer in wigan market place.

I really wanted another tank for my other vamo, ce4's really aren't doing it for me any more, I didn't come away disappointed.

I picked up one of these http://www.ukecigstore.com/Anyvape-Davide-Glassomizer

It cost me twelve quid, apparently uses protank heads but can also apparently be rebuilt yourself if you please, I intend to test this at a later date.

Here it is proudly set atop my other vamo v3, alongside my dream atomiser equipped v3

[Image: 20131012_182457_zps35895a16.jpg]

and here's more of a close up

[Image: 20131012_173600_zps4ca7165d.jpg]

I've not yet done a full strip down, it was filled with chocolate banana eliquid within 5 minutes of purchase and I'm working my way through it.

first impressions then really, I'm quickly coming to realise I love bottom coil clearomisers, this is running a 2.2ohm coil and the flavour is just the same at 15watts as it is at 5watts, only difference is the huge billowing cloud of eliquid, its very smooth, a nice cool vape due to the distance travelled and the stainless semi ming drip tip (another thing I'm finding I really like are the ming drip tips), , acceptable throat hit without it feeling like youve swallowed broken glass, its just a really nice vape.

How much of this is down to the banana chocolate? Honestly I'm not sure, but I do really like it.

I believe the bottom coilers can run more wattage as they are more directly cooled by the surrounding eliquid, this may be why I like them, they just don't seem to burn the fluid at all.

To give an example, im currently down with some jungle fever, I'm coughing so hard my ribs hurt.....even in this pitiful state, I can turn up to 15watts and and pull on this thing till the vamo times out at ten seconds, its that smooth. Yes, its a little noisy in operation but damm its a cracking vape.

I shall uodate this with more pictures when I attack the spare atomiser head, I want to build it up at 1.4ohm with bastos wick and see how it does, but for the price vs apparent build quality, I'm over the moon.
12-10-2013 08:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Spasmod Offline
Administrator
Administrators

Likes Given: 8,593
RE: davide glassomiser review
Thanks very much for the review Graham. Sorry you're not well buddy, that jungle fever gets in your bones!

You're making me want one! must resist.... I'm quite happy with my rebuildables at the moment though. I tried a Kanger Evod and straight away it had flooding issues etc etc and it reminded me how much I don't miss the bottom feeders Smile
13-10-2013 12:59 PM
madecov Offline

Likes Given: 2
Vaping Banana split right now in a Kanger Evod mounted on my Vamo.
Huge clouds and at first I wasn't sure I liked the flavor. It is starting to grow on me. Very subtle taste. I am getting away from tobacco flavors and trying various other flavors. Next up tonight will probably be Caramel Capaccino.

[Image: 1379125800_10_1_USD_5_dark.png]
13-10-2013 02:10 PM
gords1001 Offline

caramel cappuccino sounds lovely I'm on strawberry chocolate today.

I ran this down to totally empty last night, right down to the point of having to vape vertically to get the last dregs through it, that is the only time it gurgled and it never flooded once

I'm very very pleased with this tank and heartily recommend it if anyones after a nice pyrex tank for practically no money.
13-10-2013 03:29 PM
madecov Offline

Likes Given: 2
Just watched a youtube review of this along with the Kanger varients.

Not bad for the price.

[Image: 1379125800_10_1_USD_5_dark.png]
13-10-2013 06:27 PM
gords1001 Offline

for the price I paid I'm very very pleased, I have seen much more expensive and for that I might be less impressed but for twelve quid I'm well impressed.

no more tank purchases for me this month. I have been looking at mechanical mods and hybrids though, todds reviews on youtube is a dangerous place to spend time, I am seriously considering getting a fogger v2 though, that looks like much the same sort of idea and they seem to work well for me.
13-10-2013 07:50 PM