Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
concentrate recomendations please
the orb Offline

Likes Given: 30
concentrate recomendations please
i have been vaping ok smokie double flavour virginia gold for nearly 11 months, for the last 2 months i have been trying to replicate something similar to it with no luck what so ever, even trying to buy any other ready made virginia does not come close to this, i have tried quite a few concentrates from reputable online stores and i am not saying they are bad just not what i am looking for, at the moment i have inawera absolute virginia and garuda steeping , in the meantime it got me thinking have i been chasing the wrong products for what i am looking for, ok smokys virginia is very dry tasting, no sweetnes no fruity taste and no heavy taste to it, so it got me thinking before i smoked virginia tobacco i used to smoke embassy virginias and regals, has anyone come across a concentrate with these dry virginia properties any help on this would be apprieciated thanks...
15-04-2015 11:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Michael Offline
TVF Veteran

Likes Given: 17,354
RE: concentrate recomendations please
I don't know much about concentrates, but as far as juice goes, I highly recommend Real Extracts. They're one of our supporting vendors here on the forum and I'm in the middle of writing several reviews of their products. They make NET flavors (naturally extracted tobacco) which is supposed to be the very best way to get an amazing tobacco flavor. So far I've tried Havana, which tastes exactly like a cigar, and Cowboy Menthol, which reminds me of a rolled menthol pipe tobacco cigarette. They offer a Virginia tobacco that might be what you're looking for. 
The other alternative is making your own natural extract. We've got several members who make their own, and they swear it's better than any artificially flavored juice by far. 
16-04-2015 03:57 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Michael's post:
Real Extracts Seattle (04-16-2015), the orb (04-20-2015)
Real Extracts Seattle Offline

Likes Given: 23
RE: concentrate recomendations please
(15-04-2015 11:39 PM)the orb Wrote:  i have been vaping ok smokie double flavour virginia gold for nearly 11 months, for the last 2 months i have been trying to replicate something similar to it with no luck what so ever, even trying to buy any other ready made virginia does not come close to this, i have tried quite a few concentrates from reputable online stores and i am not saying they are bad just not what i am looking for, at the moment i have inawera absolute virginia and garuda steeping , in the meantime it got me thinking have i been chasing the wrong products for what i am looking for, ok smokys virginia is very dry tasting, no sweetnes no fruity taste and no heavy taste to it, so it got me thinking before i smoked virginia tobacco i used to smoke embassy virginias and regals, has anyone come across a concentrate with these dry virginia properties any help on this would be apprieciated thanks...
I too smoked Virginia for many years. The old Three Castles was great until they disappeared years ago. I smoked Gold Block in my pipe after that then they banned the import of all English tobaccos. I had to roll my own and buy leaf for 10 years to get what I like.
I do make extracts from both a Bright Virginia and a Red Virginia grown here in the States. Only the Bright is advertised and used in our "English" tobacco vape but I would be happy to supply the red leaf or others if you like. The concentrate is only 3X; We are not using solvent distillations as they are a whole different flavor profile.
PM me - we might have a common taste. I do ship to GB.
Real Extracts, LLC
[Image: 13b3e241a3f25b0774c0884cce494858?AccessK...oworigin=1][Image: 7c6a0366c39c19375a5a76698ae1e2da?AccessK...oworigin=1]
http://www.shop.real-tobacco-extract.com/DIY-Concentrated-Extracts_c6.htm

**Note from Admin** We appreciate that it's extremely difficult to find 'off the shelf' Naturally Extracted Tobacco Flavours. We have therefore specifically authorized this post in the hope that it may help some of you find a solution you have been looking for.
(This post was last modified: 16-04-2015 04:37 AM by Real Extracts Seattle.)
16-04-2015 04:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Real Extracts Seattle's post:
Michael (04-16-2015), the orb (04-20-2015)