Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
all my tanks are leaking and what's up with the flavor?
ShaggyKids Offline

Likes Given: 29
all my tanks are leaking and what's up with the flavor?
Hi Guys,

Bet you thought I'd jumped ship and you were never gonna see me again. Ha! Fooled ya! How you guys been?

Hope everyone is doing well and taking it easy. ANNOUNCEMENT! I became a Great Gramma last night Smile Back to your regularly scheduled programming Wink 

Ok, so I haven't been vaping much at all lately, just no desire to or whatever. So, this morning I was going to use my Vaporesso Luxe and when I picked it up I realized the Freemax Pro mesh tank was leaking. 
It had just been sitting there for probably a month or so.  It really didn't surprise me because that sliding top is the pits, I found I didn't like it the day it slid open and leaked all over the inside of my purse Sad 

Meh, so I change the tank to my Tallica only to find it was leaking, too. Now that's weird, right? So I try my SMOK Prince and it's leaking too!

What the heck? How do you explain 3 different tanks leaking all at the same time? 

And the other weird thing is that of course the impulsive me went nuts buying juice when I first started vaping especially since I could not taste any of the flavors I bought. I was worse than desperate buying any and every juice that sounded good and then I couldn't taste it. 

According to what I've read the longer a juice is steeped the better it will taste - that is if it's a juice that needs steeping. Ok, so I have a least 2 juices - one that needed steeping and one from the Milkman line and I find that the flavor has changed. They are supposed to taste milky and another one of them is a taffy so it's supposed to taste like taffy. They all taste like yuck now. Again, how do you explain this? 

Deb
29-05-2019 11:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like ShaggyKids's post:
Don (05-30-2019), Fatboy (06-01-2019)
Skyray Offline
The Little Squonklet
FreeCycle

Likes Given: 2,137
RE: all my tanks are leaking and what's up with the flavor?
Normally the reason for leaking tanks is the coils have had it and need replacing or they haven't been fitted right or could of worked loose over time, through i have found the odd one of mine tend to leak after a few weeks that have been left full of juice, As for flavour i was never really happy till i started making my own juice and have never bought any juice since i started making my own Smile It could be you have the mod on the wrong wattage but think you would of already tried different wattage to get the sweet spot
30-05-2019 04:02 AM
ShaggyKids Offline

Likes Given: 29
So, tanks that have juice in them sitting around doing nothing will leak? Geez Louise. Thanks, I'd have never thought of that. 
30-05-2019 11:18 PM
Skyray Offline
The Little Squonklet
FreeCycle

Likes Given: 2,137
(30-05-2019 11:18 PM)ShaggyKids Wrote:  So, tanks that have juice in them sitting around doing nothing will leak? Geez Louise. Thanks, I'd have never thought of that. 

Tbh that's a guess i'm assuming that could happen but once the coil has been changed and in use it seems to sort it, through someone will comment that will know for sure there's plenty of people on here that know far more than me Smile I normally have 4 or 5 set ups on the go with different flavours and some i don't vape as much as others which is why i've noticed it happen on occasion
(This post was last modified: 31-05-2019 08:07 AM by Skyray.)
31-05-2019 08:03 AM
Don Offline
Squonk and Toodle Club Member
Senior Staff

Likes Given: 13,467
This is just a guess, but I reckon the O rings on disposable coils are the cheapest possible. They’ll only last so long in contact with juice before failing.

http://www.preventsuicideapp.com
31-05-2019 09:59 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Don's post:
ShaggyKids (06-01-2019)
Fatboy Offline
FreeCycle Member
Senior Staff

Likes Given: 20,972
Hey Deb, Skyray has already replied to your query - hope you got it all sorted out.

CONGRATS on the great grand baby!
01-06-2019 09:17 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fatboy's post:
ShaggyKids (06-01-2019)