Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zenith and Doge
Michael Offline
TVF Veteran

Likes Given: 17,354
Zenith and Doge
So, my shinyitis was cured for a month or so when I got my Sigelei-100W and Big Dripper. Those things are awesome, and I highly recommend them both to anyone who's serious about an all-day vape that doesn't require much work.

Fortunately for my collection, and unfortunately for my bank account, the shinyitis came back in full force about two weeks ago.

I picked up a Zenith RDA and have been loving it. The airflow is nice, not too much but not too little either, and it's super easy to build on. I think I mentioned the Zenith in a previous post, but it's one of my newest atties so I figured it was worth mentioning again.

Then a few days ago, I found a Doge RDA at EcoSmoke in Huntsville, AL for 24 dollars. For anyone who might not know this already, I can't stand buying vape stuff online. I like to find it in a store since I get a chance to hold it in my hand and check it out before buying, and I also don't have to wait for snail mail from China or God only knows where the stuff's coming from. Here in the tri-state area where I live and work, $25 is about the minimum you can expect to pay in any shop for a decent atty, and usually they're more like $35 for a good one. So $24 was too good to pass up. 

I made the right choice buying that atty, 100%.

The Doge, for any who might not know, is a cloud chasing atty, in some ways comparable to the Mutation X. They both have ridiculous amounts of airflow, a TOBH-style top cap that can be removed easily without taking off the entire cap, and huge post holes that make it super easy to build basically anything on them. The Doge, however, has one important thing that the Mutation X doesn't: a built-in chuff top. Now, to many vapers, a built-in chuff top isn't such a huge deal. It's basically just for cloud chasing use, and you can buy a chuff cap to fit on almost any TOBH-style atty available for just a few dollars. But to me, it's perfect. I can't stand the feel of a plastic drip tip, so the Doge's built in stainless steel chuff cap is perfect for me. It also has radiator fins on it like a TOBH to help cool the atty, which in turn cools the vapor. Overall I'm very happy with this latest purchase, and I'm hoping I'll have time to write a full review of the Doge in the near future. Until then, vape on!
16-11-2014 05:56 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Michael's post:
Spasmod (11-16-2014)
Spasmod Offline
Administrator
Administrators

Likes Given: 8,463
RE: Zenith and Doge
Awesome, thanks! I'll have to have a look at the Doge Good2
16-11-2014 01:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Michael Offline
TVF Veteran

Likes Given: 17,354
RE: Zenith and Doge
It's a pretty sweet atty, and it's very affordable. The one I got is the real deal, not even a clone. 

Lol I think this might be my first genuine atty. Idk my Mutation X might be a clone I'm not sure. 
(This post was last modified: 16-11-2014 02:25 PM by Michael.)
16-11-2014 02:24 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply