Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Worst juice you've ever had?
EddieN Offline
Toodle Club Member

Likes Given: 220
RE: Worst juice you've ever had?
I'm pretty new to this vapor thing and I don't like to experiment, so I never try weird flavors. But the worst I ever tried, was at my first steps, from an unbranded company, and it was supposed to have a Marlboro flavor. The truth is, its taste wasn't near even to the worst ciggarette I ever tried, it wasn't a tobacco flavor at all. More like a mixture of rotten fruits. And when I exhaled the vape, it left like a sparkling feeling to the throat, like a can of soda. Sometimes I even had to burp because of that sparkling. Tbh, I'm starting to think that juice was expired... 
22-10-2016 11:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like EddieN's post:
Chum (10-23-2016), Jim Jam Banana Slam (10-23-2016), Michael (10-22-2016)
Chum Offline
FreeCycle

Likes Given: 918
(22-10-2016 11:24 PM)ed22995 Wrote:  I'm pretty new to this vapor thing and I don't like to experiment, so I never try weird flavors. But the worst I ever tried, was at my first steps, from an unbranded company, and it was supposed to have a Marlboro flavor. The truth is, its taste wasn't near even to the worst ciggarette I ever tried, it wasn't a tobacco flavor at all. More like a mixture of rotten fruits. And when I exhaled the vape, it left like a sparkling feeling to the throat, like a can of soda. Sometimes I even had to burp because of that sparkling. Tbh, I'm starting to think that juice was expired... 

I have never liked the tobacco flavored juices(although I have not tried the real tobacco extract vendor that is on this forum).
23-10-2016 02:18 AM
Odinxcore Offline

Likes Given: 100
Vista Vapors.
Wild Berry.
It was awful.
Tasted like black licorice, and then later it tasted like nothing.
When I vaped it, it had left a weird fuzzy feeling in my mouth, like I had bits of cotton on my tongue.
but it wasn't my coil, I changed coil 3 times testing to see if it was my coils, and no.
it was the juice.

Awful taste, weird sensation, wasted 22 bucks.

[Image: x6XSe3U.jpg]
23-10-2016 02:48 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Odinxcore's post:
Chum (10-23-2016), Jim Jam Banana Slam (10-23-2016)