Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wismec Inde Duo RDA
bdeslaur Offline

Likes Given: 28
Wismec Inde Duo RDA
Has anyone had experience with the Wismec Inde Duo RDA? I currently have a GeekVape Tsunami and I am hoping to upgrade to the Inde Duo RDA. Is it worth the money?

I'm looking for increased flavor, similar to what my Tsunami offers. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
02-06-2016 02:58 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
paulS Online
mech boy who sometimes toodles
FreeCycle

Likes Given: 2,018
RE: Wismec Inde Duo RDA
Well, we have had the Duo around our B+M for a few weeks now. I've vaped on it. It is decent but it is not an 'upgrade' to the Tsunami. It is cheaper than the Tsunami. It works well. It looks nice. I think it is worth the money for sure. For pure flavor attys there are better ... but the really good ones cost. I think the Petri is very good. Also like the Mirage Evo might be the number one flavor atty. But both cost triple what the Duo costs.

So to answer your question - if you want a second atty that is well priced you cannot go wrong with the Duo. There are other good cheaper attys too - Lush is very nice. Sapor is nice. I also like the Ice Cubed. The Duo is just newer so people are trying it out. I have tried out too many attys and it takes a bit to really impress me now. However, it is nice that some of the less expensive gear is available and decent.

[Image: Eqyojf3.jpg?1]
02-06-2016 03:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes paulS's post:
bdeslaur (06-02-2016)