Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who Steeps their Juice ?
Spasmod Offline
Administrator
Administrators

Likes Given: 8,458
RE: Who Steeps their Juice ?
(12-01-2014 05:05 PM)Don Wrote:  Nothing - which is what it cost me. It just means I'll be down to a lifetime's supply instead of two lifetimes. 
Hehe wow very generous Don thank you very much I really do need to brush up on my meshes because I really don't know a thing about the different grade and types.

I'll bang a PM your way Smile Cool
12-01-2014 05:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18sixfifty Offline
too big for his britches

Likes Given: 331
RE: Who Steeps their Juice ?
It really depends on the juice. Aging does effect the flavor of some juices some it doesn't seem to. (or when it finally does it's not for the better) What I have found is that if I use water soluble flavorings I don't need to age the juice to get it to taste right. However, if I use any kind of oil at all then there is a period of time that is required for it to blend together correctly. 
I haven't bought any juice in years but when I used to, it would tick me off that companies would charge big bucks for products that were not yet ready to vape. If they are going to use oils they should age them themselves before sending them out. It's ridiculous to ask someone to spend $25 for a small bottle of juice that isn't ready to vape.
12-01-2014 08:37 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply