Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where to buy USA Company We use
eciguser Offline

Likes Given: 0
USA Company We use
We have used madvapes for the last 2 years for most of our supplies. Juice pricing is very cheap compared to most sites. We have built a good relationship with them and a few other companies. We became affiliates of madvapes and have been able to offset a lot of the cost for our own juice. They have excellent customer service and have always back their products when we had a problem. They run some good specials and give 5% back reward points on all orders. We recommend any of the apple flavors, menthol flavors and most of the light colored juices, The apple flavors have strong taste and a strong throat hit...If you decide to try some of their juice, please use our link.
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2013 06:46 AM by Spasmod.)
18-12-2013 10:31 AM
Find all posts by this user
gords1001 Offline
Sir Gords - Slayer of Joose !

Likes Given: 500
RE: USA Company We use
Hi. Welcome to the forum. I'm not to keen on a first post containing a referral link but will allow the other moderators to make a decision. Please do not spam the forum with links though
18-12-2013 11:17 AM
gords1001 Offline
Sir Gords - Slayer of Joose !

Likes Given: 500
I've had time to think on this, I feel that tge privilege of referral links should be extended to reviewers who have purchased a product to carry out a review and who take an active part in a forum, signing up purely to post a referral link is in my mind spam.

If you choose to take an active role and make a contribution in the form of reviews or help, then we can talk about allowing links, with a paragraph in your signature alerting other members to the fact you may post a referral link.
18-12-2013 01:16 PM
Spasmod Offline
Administrator
Administrators

Likes Given: 9,003
I'm closing this thread for now.. Graham I'll chat to you and Johnny about this today.
18-12-2013 01:24 PM
Thread Closed