Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where to buy Possible deal for VIVI Nova
apt323 Offline

Likes Given: 105
Possible deal for VIVI Nova
This seems like a good deal (US members) for Vivi Nova tanks at MADVAPES http://www.madvapes.com/specials.html

$3.99 vision vivi novas 
$2.70 Smok Tech vivi novas 
$2.79 Smok Tech eGo Slim ViVi Nova Tank

Also discount code 5% off lovetovape5

Does this sound good?

I assume it is ok to post deals here
13-12-2013 03:40 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes apt323's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-21-2016)
gords1001 Offline
Sir Gords - Slayer of Joose !

Likes Given: 500
RE: Possible deal for VIVI Nova
Post away, everyone loves a good deal and those are rock bottom prices. Personally, I'd suggest getting a rebuildable dripper to play with, once you can wrap your own coils and wicks you never look back.
13-12-2013 04:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes gords1001's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-21-2016)
apt323 Offline

Been wanting to get in to that rebuildable stuff but the constant adding of juice is throwing me off. 

On that madvapes site they have one that is called called the octopus and a smaller version of it called the squid.  They also sale the coil and wick setups for it. 

here's the links to it squid - http://www.madvapes.com/the-squid-rda.html
octopus - http://www.madvapes.com/the-octopus-dual-coil-rda.html
coils for either one - http://www.madvapes.com/replacement-coil...d-rda.html

have you seen anything like this and what do you think about it.  I thought maybe getting some prebuilt coils and then can also start trying to build them myself also.
13-12-2013 04:58 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
vapejuiceuk (05-21-2016)
gords1001 Offline

I've got a scar which is similar to those, my personal cheap favourite is the igo-w by udt, but they do a few newer models now, as for wrapping, its dead easy, watch a few todds reviews and you'll get the idea,

Gotta go pick my stepson up, I'll come back to this.
13-12-2013 07:50 PM
vapejuiceuk (05-21-2016)
apt323 Offline

I ordered from them this morning right before work and they already marked it as shipped so far so good, except the money for shipping.  I am way to used to not paying it..... lol

I tried a DCT carto tank and put it on my bolt clone from fast tech and it burned it up...... should it do something like that? Its a 2.8 ohm setup and it doesn't make very much smoke so I got a new cartomizer put it on my wifes ego battery and she has not complained about it.  But she's no smoke demon like I am.  I really need to get a dripper so I can put out some smoke like a forest fire....
13-12-2013 09:11 PM
vapejuiceuk (05-21-2016)
gords1001 Offline

Right. Drippers.

I felt exactly the same "what hell am I supposed to do with 7 drips?"

However, their a great way to practice coils and wicking, simply because they are perpetually empty, I've also found that I like to have a dripper on a mod in my day to day carry set up - I work out of a van so carrying three mods is not out of the question lol. Drippers are the easiest thing to get a good satisfying cloud out of, stick one on a mech with a good 10+amp capable 18650 and a coil set up at .8 ohm and your in cloud city. They also tend to give good flavour, there are caveats to this but again, with the right choice of equipment namely a small chambered 20mm or smaller dripper you'll be amazed at your juice.

My personal favorite set ups, and this is subjective, you do need to pkay to find whats right for you, is a dual micro coil set up with a cotton wool wick forming a cloud that fills the base, this gives you a reservoir without juice sloshing about, I get very few leaks and am not constantly dripping either.

Do some youtube research, watch todds reviews, rip trippers, if you can tolerate him bishop heels, join some facebook groups if you do facebook. Check out this thread

http://www.thevapingforum.com/Thread-How...p-yer-wick that will show you our own learning process, dont be afraid to ask questions, we're all here to help each other. Hope this all helps.
(This post was last modified: 13-12-2013 09:34 PM by gords1001.)
13-12-2013 09:33 PM
vapejuiceuk (05-21-2016)