Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where to buy Looking for a place to purchase Smokers Choice Juice
apt323 Offline

Likes Given: 105
Looking for a place to purchase Smokers Choice Juice
[Image: 4A6F3240-B2FE-48F0-924B-D3ED73AAAF6D_zpsl7ri4bzv.jpg]Looking for this juice.  Found it at a local smoke shop/head shop.  They are really nice and keep the flavor pumping, best I have tried yet! The only problem is they are small business and dont keep very much of it on hand and the flavors we seem to like we are not alone in what we like.  Everytime we go get more they are out or either i have to buy one bottle of 24mg and 0mg then mix them to just get it down to 12mg.  They dont get shipments in very often. We just went the other day to get another bottle and they were out of poppin pinacolada and said it would be a month before they got more in.  I have looked and tried everything I can think of to try and find more some place and have not been able to succeed.  They have it for a good price at the local shop it is $7 with tax for 15ml.  If there is no one that is able to help me out in finding it maybe I can make a deal with them but thats still a month or so out. 

Snozzbery is really good and is tied at the top of my favorites with poppin pina colada. The next would be skittles (my wifes favorite) then Hawaiin Punch is coming up last and has pretty good flavor.  All of these dont have the problem as some of the other juices i have tasted/tested where they become muted at times. They hold their flavors very nicely! 

Hope that someone will be able to help me out.  Would even be willing to include a little finders fee like maybe a bottle or something like that.  Hopefully the pics can help someone out in the quest.

Thanks

Good
30-01-2014 05:40 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes apt323's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-24-2016)
Spasmod Offline
Administrator
Administrators

Likes Given: 8,351
RE: Looking for a place to purchase Smokers Choice Juice
I've had a good look around but can't find anything either.. seems like the company who makes it only sells through tobacconist retail outlets Sad
30-01-2014 07:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spasmod's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-24-2016)
apt323 Offline

Likes Given: 105
I know thats a trip! Thanks for looking, maybe the FBI, CIA, or Home Land security can help out. Hopefully they are watching this and will help out.  Its a unsolved mystery, one for Sherlock Holmes! Maybe it will air on myth busters! Who knows maybe on cold case type show! 

Thanks for trying spas

Maybe sasquatch makes it and when he is found it can be had!

Good
(This post was last modified: 30-01-2014 01:50 PM by apt323.)
30-01-2014 01:47 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes apt323's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-24-2016)
Spasmod Offline
Administrator
Administrators

Likes Given: 8,351
(30-01-2014 01:47 PM)apt323 Wrote:  I know thats a trip! Thanks for looking, maybe the FBI, CIA, or Home Land security can help out. Hopefully they are watching this and will help out.  Its a unsolved mystery, one for Sherlock Holmes! Maybe it will air on myth busters! Who knows maybe on cold case type show! 

Thanks for trying spas

Maybe sasquatch makes it and when he is found it can be had!
ROFL Big Grin
30-01-2014 03:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spasmod's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-24-2016)