Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Whats up with this MacTank
jerryz Offline
One of the good guys!

Likes Given: 301
Whats up with this MacTank
I have the Mactank by MacCigs. Can anyone tell me what is wrong with this tank? I mean your cheeks get sore trying to draw. Where is the airflow? Well i found the air holes. There are two microscopic holes near the 510 threads. I asked a Youtube poster who reviewed the tank. he said it was a design flaw. Well it seems to me that MacCigs should have a warning on their site "Caution do not buy... Design Flaw" Actually the tank itself is kinda nice with a huge juice capacity. When you finally do get some vapor in your lungs, its a nice cloud, but it's like trying to draw a thick milkshake through a small straw.

ROCK ON! VAPE ON! Music2
10-05-2015 08:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Almost Jaded Offline
TVF Veteran

Likes Given: 1,303
RE: Whats up with this MacTank
The Mactank is more inline with the ProTank and Nautilus - a "beginners" tank.  Low power, low airflow.  Drill it out and that'll help, but you're already into RDA's and supertanks - don't waste your time.

Remind one liberal per day, that laws affect only the law-abiding.
10-05-2015 10:46 PM
jerryz Offline
One of the good guys!

Likes Given: 301
(10-05-2015 10:46 PM)Almost Jaded Wrote:  The Mactank is more inline with the ProTank and Nautilus - a "beginners" tank.  Low power, low airflow.  Drill it out and that'll help, but you're already into RDA's and supertanks - don't waste your time.
Yes..I know what you mean. I hate to waste things, but it is really useless. Wish I would have not spent the money, but hobbies like this are part experimentation. I guess it's like flavors, you may buy a few you don't like. BUT! I am really happy with my other stuff. I have a Patriot RDA that I just built my first coil for. This is a blast. Good2

I actually did drill it out, but it made no difference. 

ROCK ON! VAPE ON! Music2
10-05-2015 11:34 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes jerryz's post:
Michael (05-12-2015)
Almost Jaded Offline
TVF Veteran

yeah, look at the hole in the bottom of the coil.  It's maybe 1/16th of an inch in diameter.  You're only gonna get so much air through that no matter what.

10-05-2015 11:41 PM
Michael Offline
TVF Veteran

Likes Given: 17,354
I sometimes like to use a ProTank 3 mini, which has two pinpricks for airholes. It's nice for a change from the cloud chasing atties I normally use, I just puff on it like I would a cigarette, mouth to lung. It definitely is a weird feeling when you're used to more airflow though, especially the kind of crazy massive airflow I'm used to lol
12-05-2015 05:54 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Almost Jaded Offline
TVF Veteran

Yeah, I put my Pro3 on the other day and I just couldn't, lol.  After so many months with my Sub, it was like trying to drink a milkshake through a coffee straw.  I dunno how I went so long on those things, lol!

(This post was last modified: 12-05-2015 07:27 AM by Almost Jaded.)
12-05-2015 07:25 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Almost Jaded's post:
JohnnyMac (05-12-2015)