08-09-2015 09:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Don's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
jerryz Offline
One of the good guys!

Likes Given: 301
RE: What's your everyday vape juice?
(07-09-2015 03:29 PM)robbietread Wrote:  In america how does Cuttwood Come up against other flavours? I heard its one of the most popular over their? if not what flavours come up top?

Welcome to the Forum Robbie. Not an expert on Cuttwood, but I have one bottle. It's called "Unicorn Milk" I don't know how they engineered it, but when you inhale you taste milk, and exhale a nice hint of strawberry. Very nice.

ROCK ON! VAPE ON! Music2
08-09-2015 01:41 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes jerryz's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
Vape_Ape510 Offline

Likes Given: 0
My personal everyday juice is Cap'n Cream by Mighty Vapors or Nombombz by Halcyon Liquids. Both in a 6mg as I've been cutting back!
10-09-2015 02:44 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vape_Ape510's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
jerryz Offline
One of the good guys!

I was watching TiaVapes a while ago and she gave me an idea. It's Zamplebox. There are three levels. $19.99 a month you get three bottles of juice. $24.99 a month you get 6 bottles of juice. $44.00 a month you get 11 bottles of juice. They don't just send you what they want. When you sign up, you tell them your favorite flavors, nic level, flavors you don't want. I'm gong to try the 6 bottles. Where can you get 6 bottles of juice for $24. Also what I plan on doing is if I get one or two I may not care for, I will post them for anyone who may wish to try them.

Also if anyone has tried this before, let me know what your experience was.

https://www.zamplebox.com/

ROCK ON! VAPE ON! Music2
(This post was last modified: 21-09-2015 12:56 AM by jerryz.)
21-09-2015 12:54 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like jerryz's post:
BOB (09-21-2015), Don (09-21-2015), vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
Xprimentyl Offline

Likes Given: 402
So I finally got around to trying the fabled “Unicorn Milk” from Cuttwood Vapors. Very good; I’ll re-order. I now have three strawberry ADVs: “Unicorn Milk,” “Sanctuary” by Dead Throne and “Siren Song” from Charlie Noble. Fortunately, each is different enough that I don’t feel that they directly compete; Unicorn Milk is cow’s milk and strawberries, Sanctuary is whipped cream and strawberries and Siren Song is custard and strawberries, all perfectly viable, different and delicious takes on the only fruit I found I like to vape.

If I had to choose, I’d go with Siren Song because it’s the richer, more well-balanced experience and also because Charlie Noble can do no wrong; my “CN” tramp-stamp tattoo says so. Thankfully, the tattoo artist talked me out of getting my all-time favorite ADV, “Charlie’s Custard”, tatted back there; *good call...

*This post is rated “M” for Mature

There's no ‘I’ in ‘TEAM.’ There’s no ‘U’ either. It doesn’t appear the TEAM needs us, so let’s go grab a beer!Drinks
(This post was last modified: 30-09-2015 04:41 PM by Xprimentyl.)
30-09-2015 04:40 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Xprimentyl's post:
Don (09-30-2015), vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
jerryz Offline
One of the good guys!

(30-09-2015 04:40 PM)Xprimentyl Wrote:  So I finally got around to trying the fabled “Unicorn Milk” from Cuttwood Vapors. Very good; I’ll re-order. I now have three strawberry ADVs: “Unicorn Milk,” “Sanctuary” by Dead Throne and “Siren Song” from Charlie Noble. Fortunately, each is different enough that I don’t feel that they directly compete; Unicorn Milk is cow’s milk and strawberries, Sanctuary is whipped cream and strawberries and Siren Song is custard and strawberries, all perfectly viable, different and delicious takes on the only fruit I found I like to vape.

If I had to choose, I’d go with Siren Song because it’s the richer, more well-balanced experience and also because Charlie Noble can do no wrong; my “CN” tramp-stamp tattoo says so. Thankfully, the tattoo artist talked me out of getting my all-time favorite ADV, “Charlie’s Custard”, tatted back there; *good call...

I'm with you on Uniorn Milk. Very silky smooth. Try "Mothers Milk" by Suicide Bunny.

ROCK ON! VAPE ON! Music2
30-09-2015 06:09 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like jerryz's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016), Xprimentyl (09-30-2015)
Xprimentyl Offline

Likes Given: 402
(30-09-2015 06:09 PM)jerryz Wrote:  
(30-09-2015 04:40 PM)Xprimentyl Wrote:  So I finally got around to trying the fabled “Unicorn Milk” from Cuttwood Vapors. Very good; I’ll re-order. I now have three strawberry ADVs: “Unicorn Milk,” “Sanctuary” by Dead Throne and “Siren Song” from Charlie Noble. Fortunately, each is different enough that I don’t feel that they directly compete; Unicorn Milk is cow’s milk and strawberries, Sanctuary is whipped cream and strawberries and Siren Song is custard and strawberries, all perfectly viable, different and delicious takes on the only fruit I found I like to vape.

I'm with you on Uniorn Milk. Very silky smooth. Try "Mothers Milk" by Suicide Bunny.

WAAAY ahead of, Jerry! Mother’s Milk was actually the first juice I bought (loved it instantly) and probably the reason I stuck with vaping long enough to start flavor chasing like I do. Sadly, while it’s still good, it’s been trumped by these other juices that do strawberries and cream/custard so much better; I didn’t even TASTE the strawberry in Mother’s Milk until someone pointed it out. Still, it’s a good juice; I still buy it from time to time, but it’s not the ADV it used to be for me, just a nice diversion when I wanna fall back on something reliable without burning up my “like crack” juices.

There's no ‘I’ in ‘TEAM.’ There’s no ‘U’ either. It doesn’t appear the TEAM needs us, so let’s go grab a beer!Drinks
30-09-2015 06:57 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Xprimentyl's post:
jerryz (09-30-2015), vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
jerryz Offline
One of the good guys!

(30-09-2015 06:57 PM)Xprimentyl Wrote:  
(30-09-2015 06:09 PM)jerryz Wrote:  

WAAAY ahead of, Jerry! Mother’s Milk was actually the first juice I bought (loved it instantly) and probably the reason I stuck with vaping long enough to start flavor chasing like I do. Sadly, while it’s still good, it’s been trumped by these other juices that do strawberries and cream/custard so much better; I didn’t even TASTE the strawberry in Mother’s Milk until someone pointed it out. Still, it’s a good juice; I still buy it from time to time, but it’s not the ADV it used to be for me, just a nice diversion when I wanna fall back on something reliable without burning up my “like crack” juices.

I have to agree with you. Mothers Milk is good, and I do get a hint of strawberry, The strawberry is more pronounced in Unicorn Milk. I need to look into Sanctuary and Siren's Song. You seem to be an aficionado of strawberry juices. So if you like them, they must be good.

ROCK ON! VAPE ON! Music2
30-09-2015 07:03 PM
vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
jerryz Offline
One of the good guys!

I picked up a juice the other day that is so good in my new Triton tank. I have vaped it almost empty in three days. It's called Milk&Honey by Cosmic Fog. It tastes just like it sounds. Definite overtones of Honey, with the silky taste of milk.

ROCK ON! VAPE ON! Music2
30-09-2015 07:13 PM
vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
jerryz Offline
One of the good guys!

Speaking of juices, I have 5 sub tanks and 4 RDA's. I wish there was a way to keep track of what juice is in a certain tank. I tried a label maker, but they won't stick, and it looks funky.

ROCK ON! VAPE ON! Music2
30-09-2015 07:24 PM
vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)