Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's your everyday vape juice?
Michael Offline
TVF Veteran

Likes Given: 17,354
RE: What's your everyday vape juice?
Lately I've been using "Lawd Have Mercy" and "Nana's Orchard" both from Emote Vapes. Lawd is a lemon cream pie, while Nana's Orchard is an apple pie. Both are great, though they're a little too high PG for my taste as they give a pretty strong throat hit at higher wattage settings. 
28-06-2015 03:00 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Michael's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
jerryz Offline
One of the good guys!

Likes Given: 301
I just got some Kings Crown "Claim Your Throne". Thanks to the generosity of Xperimentyl when he sent me a bottle, I have been ordering it ever since. I taste caramel and some butterscotch. Very nice.

ROCK ON! VAPE ON! Music2
02-07-2015 01:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like jerryz's post:
Michael (07-03-2015), vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016), Xprimentyl (07-09-2015)
Xprimentyl Offline

Likes Given: 402
I’m becoming more and more a proponent of steeping. I used to think the difference would be negligible and those who claimed to noticed huge differences were like sommeliers who can taste distinctly every little nuance of a wine (“The farmer that planted these grape seeds was wearing Old Spice at the time.”) But last night, out of disappointment over how many basically full bottles I’d not returned to in weeks, I filled up with Gotti, the vanilla custard from Mountain Oaks Vapes I thought I’d ruined by having them add “x2 Just a nip!” of menthol to and whoa! It’s sweeter, the vanilla more pronounced and the menthol has toned WAY down; it’s actually a REALLY good juice! I killed 2.5ml of it in about 4 hours last night; my apartment looked like a sauna!

There's no ‘I’ in ‘TEAM.’ There’s no ‘U’ either. It doesn’t appear the TEAM needs us, so let’s go grab a beer!Drinks
09-07-2015 12:48 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Xprimentyl's post:
BOB (07-10-2015), jerryz (07-09-2015), Michael (07-09-2015), vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
jerryz Offline
One of the good guys!

(09-07-2015 12:48 PM)Xprimentyl Wrote:  I’m becoming more and more a proponent of steeping. I used to think the difference would be negligible and those who claimed to noticed huge differences were like sommeliers who can taste distinctly every little nuance of a wine (“The farmer that planted these grape seeds was wearing Old Spice at the time.”) But last night, out of disappointment over how many basically full bottles I’d not returned to in weeks, I filled up with Gotti, the vanilla custard from Mountain Oaks Vapes I thought I’d ruined by having them add “x2 Just a nip!” of menthol to and whoa! It’s sweeter, the vanilla more pronounced and the menthol has toned WAY down; it’s actually a REALLY good juice! I killed 2.5ml of it in about 4 hours last night; my apartment looked like a sauna!

Ok..so you are steeping juices that you purchased, not DIY juices. How long are you steeping?

ROCK ON! VAPE ON! Music2
09-07-2015 03:25 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes jerryz's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
Xprimentyl Offline

I wouldn't say I'm actively steeping, more like "opening a juice, trying it, forgetting about it, then revisiting it out of pity a few weeks later." I hadn't tried Gotti for about 3-4 weeks. Worth the wait!! I need to see if Vanilla Dream shored up at all since I got it at that same time as Gotti.

And some purchased juices actually recommend that you allow them to steep. When I bought Dr. Crimmey's Overdose, it came with instructions on how best to steep it. I tried to follow them, but cheated (trying it again about a week earlier than recommended,) and I could taste a significant difference already. I returned it to steep; will probably try it again this weekend.

Cman said to allow Custard's Last Stand to steep for 5 weeks after I got it Wacko2, but their website boasts that their juices don't need it; they're pre-steeped. It wasn't bad, but it was underwhelming to be as awarding winning as it claims to be. I'm letting it steep (maybe not 5 weeks,) but I am looking forwards to trying it again in a week or two...

There's no ‘I’ in ‘TEAM.’ There’s no ‘U’ either. It doesn’t appear the TEAM needs us, so let’s go grab a beer!Drinks
09-07-2015 03:41 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Xprimentyl's post:
jerryz (07-09-2015), vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
cloudvapor Offline

Likes Given: 6
I love Johnson Creek Genuine 22 and Domestic, sometimes mixed with a blend of Wisconsin frost.  I have yet to find a "sweet, juice" that I stick with, most of them leave me feeling a bit sick.  I want to really try the Athena Dessert Tobacco, but have not been able to find it in stock anywhere.
09-07-2015 03:54 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes cloudvapor's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
jerryz Offline
One of the good guys!

(09-07-2015 03:41 PM)Xprimentyl Wrote:  I wouldn't say I'm actively steeping, more like "opening a juice, trying it, forgetting about it, then revisiting it out of pity a few weeks later." I hadn't tried Gotti for about 3-4 weeks. Worth the wait!! I need to see if Vanilla Dream shored up at all since I got it at that same time as Gotti.

And some purchased juices actually recommend that you allow them to steep. When I bought Dr. Crimmey's Overdose, it came with instructions on how best to steep it. I tried to follow them, but cheated (trying it again about a week earlier than recommended,) and I could taste a significant difference already. I returned it to steep; will probably try it again this weekend.

Cman said to allow Custard's Last Stand to steep for 5 weeks after I got it Wacko2, but their website boasts that their juices don't need it; they're pre-steeped. It wasn't bad, but it was underwhelming to be as awarding winning as it claims to be. I'm letting it steep (maybe not 5 weeks,) but I am looking forwards to trying it again in a week or two...

Well XP..as you probably know, I only use tobacco flavors. I have not steeped them. (Maybe I should) But the flavor is spot on. I may pick one or two bottles and try steeping and see what happens.

ROCK ON! VAPE ON! Music2
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2015 03:57 PM by jerryz.)
09-07-2015 03:56 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like jerryz's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016), Xprimentyl (07-09-2015)
Xprimentyl Offline

Apparently, not all flavors require/improve during steeping. For example, I have a bottle of Original  Sin (pomegranate, apple and mint) which I’ve had for about two months; it’s good right out of the bottle and the flavor hasn’t changed noticeably this whole time. I think it’s primarily the warmer flavors that benefit form steeping; not sure where tobacco falls category-wise, but I don’t’ think it’s hurt to give it a shot!

09-07-2015 04:13 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Xprimentyl's post:
jerryz (07-09-2015), vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
jerryz Offline
One of the good guys!

(09-07-2015 04:13 PM)Xprimentyl Wrote:  Apparently, not all flavors require/improve during steeping. For example, I have a bottle of Original  Sin (pomegranate, apple and mint) which I’ve had for about two months; it’s good right out of the bottle and the flavor hasn’t changed noticeably this whole time. I think it’s primarily the warmer flavors that benefit form steeping; not sure where tobacco falls category-wise, but I don’t’ think it’s hurt to give it a shot!

I think I will try it. I was once told that custards and dessert flavors seem to improve with steeping. Not sure if JohnnyMac steeped the tobacco flavor he sent me, but if he
did, it was worth it.

ROCK ON! VAPE ON! Music2
09-07-2015 05:02 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like jerryz's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016), Xprimentyl (07-09-2015)
BOB Offline
TVF Veteran

Likes Given: 10,060
Has anybody tried space jam juices 
It's American and they have it on offer at a vape shop just around the corner from where I am working 
I was wondering if it's worth trying 

if at first you don't succeed ,call it version 1.0
10-07-2015 09:21 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes BOB's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)