Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's your everyday vape juice?
SubOhmSir Offline

Likes Given: 0
RE: What's your everyday vape juice?
Cosmic Fog moon sugar is my all time dripping sauce...... and my all day vape goes to nevermore by Evaperated ( A canadian based company ) 
17-06-2015 04:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like SubOhmSir's post:
jerryz (06-19-2015), vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
jerryz Offline
One of the good guys!

Likes Given: 301
What flavors are they?

ROCK ON! VAPE ON! Music2
17-06-2015 03:47 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes jerryz's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
Xprimentyl Offline

Likes Given: 402
Finally giving Mountain Oaks Vapor’s “Vanilla Dream” another try after a couple weeks of steeping, and I’m still not really feeling it. I don’t get “vanilla” out of it much at all; it tastes more like a muted version of the way maple syrup smells. I know that’s an odd description, but if you’ve a bottle of regular maple syrup, squeeze it at your nose to get a waft of the scent from inside the bottle, that’s what this stuff tastes like. I even tried dripping it last night in the hopes it would bring out the advertised flavor, but all I got was more of the syrup smell flavor. It’s not sweet at all; it’s really muted and innocuous, disappearing from my pallet almost immediately. AND I spilled it! Was reaching for the bottle to drip it and knocked it over, rolled on its side and off the counter dumping about 10ml on my kitchen floor; I’m going to blame that on the flavor as well.
Should probably mention that, like the Gotti, I asked them to add “x2 – Just a nip!” menthol to Vanilla Dream as well, but I can’t even taste or feel it, so I don’t think it’s affecting the profile much if at all, unlike the Gotti which is so chilly with menthol, the 30ml bottle collects condensation at room temperature like a cold beer can. I really think they got the proportions wrong on that guy; perhaps they got Vanilla Dream wrong as well? I dunno, got too many juices right now to sweat a couple that don’t do it for me.

There's no ‘I’ in ‘TEAM.’ There’s no ‘U’ either. It doesn’t appear the TEAM needs us, so let’s go grab a beer!Drinks
17-06-2015 05:24 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Xprimentyl's post:
jerryz (06-17-2015), Michael (06-23-2015), vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
jerryz Offline
One of the good guys!

(17-06-2015 05:24 PM)Xprimentyl Wrote:  Finally giving Mountain Oaks Vapor’s “Vanilla Dream” another try after a couple weeks of steeping, and I’m still not really feeling it. I don’t get “vanilla” out of it much at all; it tastes more like a muted version of the way maple syrup smells. I know that’s an odd description, but if you’ve a bottle of regular maple syrup, squeeze it at your nose to get a waft of the scent from inside the bottle, that’s what this stuff tastes like. I even tried dripping it last night in the hopes it would bring out the advertised flavor, but all I got was more of the syrup smell flavor. It’s not sweet at all; it’s really muted and innocuous, disappearing from my pallet almost immediately. AND I spilled it! Was reaching for the bottle to drip it and knocked it over, rolled on its side and off the counter dumping about 10ml on my kitchen floor; I’m going to blame that on the flavor as well.
Should probably mention that, like the Gotti, I asked them to add “x2 – Just a nip!” menthol to Vanilla Dream as well, but I can’t even taste or feel it, so I don’t think it’s affecting the profile much if at all, unlike the Gotti which is so chilly with menthol, the 30ml bottle collects condensation at room temperature like a cold beer can. I really think they got the proportions wrong on that guy; perhaps they got Vanilla Dream wrong as well? I dunno, got too many juices right now to sweat a couple that don’t do it for me.
Sorry XP..I think I recommended Vanilla Dream to you. It seemed pretty good at the time, but now that I have weened off the vanilla's and custards, it does taste bland.

ROCK ON! VAPE ON! Music2
17-06-2015 05:41 PM
vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
Xprimentyl Offline

Oh, no harm, foul or fault; you mentioned that you liked it, not that I should get it; it was an impulse buy on my part; had more than a few of those these past couple of months…

There's no ‘I’ in ‘TEAM.’ There’s no ‘U’ either. It doesn’t appear the TEAM needs us, so let’s go grab a beer!Drinks
17-06-2015 06:13 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Xprimentyl's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
jerryz Offline
One of the good guys!

I gotta tell ya. Although the custards and vanilla's were good at first, my taste buds jumped from a strong dark cuban cigar, to custard. Now that I have found a couple vendors who sell tobacco extracts, I am enjoying vaping much more than I did. It's a unique earthy flavor. But, I don't think I will recommend it to any of you all. As I said, It's a unique taste. JohnnyMac's tobacco juice was the spring board for the tobacco flavors for me.  

ROCK ON! VAPE ON! Music2
17-06-2015 06:24 PM
vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
Xprimentyl Offline

Glad you’ve expanded your horizons, Jerry; leaves more custards for ME! Tobacco flavors don’t really interest me; I’ve tried a couple cheapo house blends around town, and whatever flavor they were going for wasn’t for me. Then again, I was never a cigar connoisseur, strictly smoked mass produced and processed tobaccos found in cigs; I probably wouldn’t know a “good” tobacco flavor if I found one.

17-06-2015 06:48 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Xprimentyl's post:
jerryz (06-18-2015), vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
jerryz Offline
One of the good guys!

(17-06-2015 06:48 PM)Xprimentyl Wrote:  Glad you’ve expanded your horizons, Jerry; leaves more custards for ME! Tobacco flavors don’t really interest me; I’ve tried a couple cheapo house blends around town, and whatever flavor they were going for wasn’t for me. Then again, I was never a cigar connoisseur, strictly smoked mass produced and processed tobaccos found in cigs; I probably wouldn’t know a “good” tobacco flavor if I found one.

I know what you mean. I have to be careful. There are flavor companies that are mixing liquids to try to imitate tobacco. I gotta stick with companies that use extracts.

ROCK ON! VAPE ON! Music2
18-06-2015 11:36 PM
vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
jerryz Offline
One of the good guys!

Well XP...I'm not sure about expanding my horizons, but well put! I just found a flavor I like from all those flavors out there. The number of juice vendors and flavors is staggering. Buying flavors on line is risky too. We have to kinda of depend on each other for recommendations, otherwise you could spend some cash looking.

ROCK ON! VAPE ON! Music2
19-06-2015 12:11 AM
vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
jerryz Offline
One of the good guys!

(19-06-2015 12:11 AM)jerryz Wrote:  Well XP...I'm not sure about expanding my horizons, but well put! I just found a flavor I like from all those flavors out there. The number of juice vendors and flavors is staggering. Buying flavors on line is risky too. We have to kinda of depend on each other for recommendations, otherwise you could spend some cash looking.
I meant to mention that I did find a very nice flavor from Heather's Heavenly Vapes. It's called "Dragons Fire" It is a tobacco flavor but there is definitely a bit of caramel there. Very nice. I had a small sample bottle, but I ordered a 30ml bottle.

(17-06-2015 04:16 AM)SubOhmSir Wrote:  Cosmic Fog moon sugar is my all time dripping sauce...... and my all day vape goes to nevermore by Evaperated ( A canadian based company ) 

I tried googling Cosmic Fog Moon sugar, but I could not find it. There is a moon sugar from Mr. Vape. I read the description and it sounds pretty good. Do you have a link where you got yours?

ROCK ON! VAPE ON! Music2
(This post was last modified: 19-06-2015 12:46 AM by jerryz.)
19-06-2015 12:41 AM
vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)