Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's your everyday vape juice?
Michael Offline
Social Media Manager
Media Manager

Likes Given: 17,354
RE: What's your everyday vape juice?
Gotti is not one of my favorites... I mean it's not bad by any means, just a little weak, and I'm spoiled by Charlie's Custard. Plus it has a bit of a nutty taste to it, almost like the smell of almonds, and I'm really not a fan of nuts, so that detracted from it for me. But I can see how people would like it if they want a custard cape without it being as sweet and rich as Charlie's. 
13-06-2015 07:42 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Michael's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
Cman Offline

Likes Given: 166
Just thought i would mention that Nicoticket is offering a 50% off sale on anything they make .  If anyone is not familiar with Nicoticket , they are a World Famous vape juice company that has won more awards for their juices than any other , no joke.

They have won year in year out as the best tobacco vape (H1N1) (nicknamed the virus) and their incredible (to kill for) custard vape called  (Custards Last Stand).

These two everyone should try at some point during their vaping years.

ECF has best juice threads and these two win out every year , not much comes close apparently.
(This post was last modified: 15-06-2015 04:50 AM by Cman.)
15-06-2015 04:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cman's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
jerryz Offline
One of the good guys!

Likes Given: 301
Cman..that sounds very interesting. I do believe I will check them out.

ROCK ON! VAPE ON! Music2
(This post was last modified: 15-06-2015 12:42 PM by jerryz.)
15-06-2015 12:42 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like jerryz's post:
Cman (06-15-2015), vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
JohnnyMac Offline
The Mac Daddy!
Administrators

Likes Given: 1,217
I checked them out earlier this morning and they have some great sounding flavors. So the prices showing now are half of normal? Or are they half of what is showing? If the former then there normal price is $38 for 30ml. Geez!
15-06-2015 12:49 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like JohnnyMac's post:
jerryz (06-15-2015), vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
jerryz Offline
One of the good guys!

(15-06-2015 12:49 PM)JohnnyMac Wrote:  I checked them out earlier this morning and they have some great sounding flavors. So the prices showing now are half of normal? Or are they half of what is showing?  If the former then there normal price is $38 for 30ml. Geez!
WOW! That better be some great juice for that price.

Actually, I have all the Mods, atties, and sub tanks I need for a while. Any money I spend from now on will be to explore some new and unique flavors. Although I still love my Charlie Noble custard, these flavors are becoming bland. The tobacco flavors are a great change. I still want to explore what's out there. Nicoticket sounds good, but at $38 it should include a mod IMO.  Shy

ROCK ON! VAPE ON! Music2
(This post was last modified: 15-06-2015 01:17 PM by jerryz.)
15-06-2015 01:11 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes jerryz's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
Michael Offline
Social Media Manager
Media Manager

Likes Given: 17,354
Jerry it sounds like you're getting a case of "restless taste buds syndrome" Tongue

This happens to most vapers, you find a juice that you love and vape it for a while, then get sick of it and move on, rinse, repeat. I've tried so many flavors I couldn't even remember most of them, and Charlie's Custard is the first one that I haven't gotten sick of. Actually, it's still the only one that I haven't gotten sick of eventually. You might find something that works forever, but if not, you'll have a lot of fun trying out all the different flavors out there. VAPE ON!!! Good
15-06-2015 03:49 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Michael's post:
jerryz (06-15-2015), vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016), Xprimentyl (06-15-2015)
jerryz Offline
One of the good guys!

(15-06-2015 03:49 PM)Michael Wrote:  Jerry it sounds like you're getting a case of "restless taste buds syndrome" Tongue

This happens to most vapers, you find a juice that you love and vape it for a while, then get sick of it and move on, rinse, repeat. I've tried so many flavors I couldn't even remember most of them, and Charlie's Custard is the first one that I haven't gotten sick of. Actually, it's still the only one that I haven't gotten sick of eventually. You might find something that works forever, but if not, you'll have a lot of fun trying out all the different flavors out there. VAPE ON!!! Good
It's funny that you mentioned the C.N. Custard. It IS! the only one that I'm not tired of. The Gotti juice is fair, but it lacks something the C.N. custard has. It seems like I'm vaping just VG. I guess that's why I got into the tobacco flavors. There is nothing bland about them. Very bold and earthy taste. IMO they are very good for drippers, but when it comes time to fill up one of my sub tanks, Charlie Noble goes right in there.

ROCK ON! VAPE ON! Music2
15-06-2015 04:46 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like jerryz's post:
Michael (06-23-2015), vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016), Xprimentyl (06-15-2015)
Xprimentyl Offline

Likes Given: 402
(15-06-2015 03:49 PM)Michael Wrote:  Jerry it sounds like you're getting a case of "restless taste buds syndrome" Tongue

I’m with you, Michael; Charlie’s Custard is my safety net; the man has literally never let me down. Closest we came to disappointment was my  bottle of Commodore Pearry that came and had leaked a little, coating the outside of the bottle; I licked my fingers, giggled like a school girl and moved on with my life. My taste buds get restless pretty often, so I try a TON of different juices, but I always come back to Charlie like a prodigal son.

I ordered Dr. Crimmy’s Overdose last week, and it’ll be my only other pure custard, so I’ll be curious how it stands up against Charlie. And even if it is as good as or better than Charlie, he still beats them at the price point. OD was $20 for 60ml (their smallest size,) which is actually better than Charlie by $2/ml at the base, but they tack on almost $6 in shipping; CN ships to me for FREE! So for $26 bucks, I can get 2 different 30ml bottles of amazing, tried-and-true CN flavors, or for the same price, 1 60ml bottles of a flavor from Dr. Crimmy which I might not like. 60ml is a lot of juice to buy on faith and be disappointed; I’ll do it once, but if OD isn’t good, I won’t be trying Dr. Crimmy again; “fool me once…” n’all.

There's no ‘I’ in ‘TEAM.’ There’s no ‘U’ either. It doesn’t appear the TEAM needs us, so let’s go grab a beer!Drinks
15-06-2015 05:06 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Xprimentyl's post:
jerryz (06-15-2015), Michael (06-23-2015), vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
Cman Offline

Likes Given: 166
(15-06-2015 12:49 PM)JohnnyMac Wrote:  I checked them out earlier this morning and they have some great sounding flavors. So the prices showing now are half of normal? Or are they half of what is showing?  If the former then there normal price is $38 for 30ml. Geez!

Let me look into it guys , might be confused on when the 50% off is valid, next post will have the correct discounts and when they apply , my apologies.

(15-06-2015 01:11 PM)jerryz Wrote:  

Actually, I have all the Mods, atties, and sub tanks I need for a while. Any money I spend from now on will be to explore some new and unique flavors. Although I still love my Charlie Noble custard, these flavors are becoming bland. The tobacco flavors are a great change. I still want to explore what's out there. Nicoticket sounds good, but at $38 it should include a mod IMO.  Shy

Thats insanity, it's nowhere near that high .  I will look into it.

Just checked it out , 30ml bottles of "Custards Last Stand" and "H1N1" are $18.99 each but you get 50% off using code "BOGO  .

[font='Roboto Slab', serif]50% OFF - STOREWIDE[/font]

[font='Roboto Slab', serif]COUPON CODE: BOGO[/font]
(This post was last modified: 15-06-2015 06:52 PM by Cman.)
15-06-2015 06:42 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cman's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
jerryz Offline
One of the good guys!

(15-06-2015 06:42 PM)Cman Wrote:  

Let me look into it guys , might be confused on when the 50% off is valid, next post will have the correct discounts and when they apply , my apologies.

(15-06-2015 01:11 PM)jerryz Wrote:  

Actually, I have all the Mods, atties, and sub tanks I need for a while. Any money I spend from now on will be to explore some new and unique flavors. Although I still love my Charlie Noble custard, these flavors are becoming bland. The tobacco flavors are a great change. I still want to explore what's out there. Nicoticket sounds good, but at $38 it should include a mod IMO.  :shy:

Thats insanity, it's nowhere near that high .  I will look into it.

Just checked it out , 30ml bottles of "Custards Last Stand" and "H1N1" are $18.99 each but you get 50% off using code "BOGO  .

[font='Roboto Slab', serif]50% OFF - STOREWIDE[/font]

[font='Roboto Slab', serif]COUPON CODE: BOGO[/font]
Yes I checked myself and a 30ml bottle is $18.99.

ROCK ON! VAPE ON! Music2
15-06-2015 07:23 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes jerryz's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)