Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's your everyday vape juice?
jerryz Offline
One of the good guys!

Likes Given: 301
RE: What's your everyday vape juice?
(07-06-2015 02:47 AM)Michael Wrote:  Jerry that stand looks awesome! One of these days I'll have to make a nice stand for my stuff, I'll probably customize it to fit my gear and just leave a few places with no holes for whenever I get new stuff, instead of trying to make one that would accommodate everything I'd ever need, I personally wouldn't want a bunch of unused holes since that would force me to buy more stuff to fit in there Tongue But yeah that looks awesome. 

I was reading through some old posts and came across the one where you mentioned your run in with the cigar devil, and I don't know if I've mentioned it before but Real Extracts has a killer cigar flavor called Havana, tastes just like one of those "Cuban Rejects" cigars from Nicaragua. I was gonna offer to send you a bottle, but then I realized that you don't use juice with nic, and the stuff I have is 12mg so yeah, don't want to kill you or anything Tongue But you should check them out!
The only reason I made so many holes is that I assume i will have this for a lifetime, and I didn't want to build another one. Believe me. I have no intention of filling all those holes. Actually I took stock in what I have, and I have enough VW mods, RDA's, sub tanks, and mech mods for a while. Time to put a lock on the wallet. The problem is that I keep getting emails with really cool stuff, and on sale. But, I'm good for now.

ROCK ON! VAPE ON! Music2
07-06-2015 04:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like jerryz's post:
JohnnyMac (06-09-2015), vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
Cman Offline

Likes Given: 166
(07-06-2015 04:09 PM)jerryz Wrote:  
(07-06-2015 02:47 AM)Michael Wrote:  Jerry that stand looks awesome! One of these days I'll have to make a nice stand for my stuff, I'll probably customize it to fit my gear and just leave a few places with no holes for whenever I get new stuff, instead of trying to make one that would accommodate everything I'd ever need, I personally wouldn't want a bunch of unused holes since that would force me to buy more stuff to fit in there Tongue But yeah that looks awesome. 

I was reading through some old posts and came across the one where you mentioned your run in with the cigar devil, and I don't know if I've mentioned it before but Real Extracts has a killer cigar flavor called Havana, tastes just like one of those "Cuban Rejects" cigars from Nicaragua. I was gonna offer to send you a bottle, but then I realized that you don't use juice with nic, and the stuff I have is 12mg so yeah, don't want to kill you or anything Tongue But you should check them out!
The only reason I made so many holes is that I assume i will have this for a lifetime, and I didn't want to build another one. Believe me. I have no intention of filling all those holes. Actually I took stock in what I have, and I have enough VW mods, RDA's, sub tanks, and mech mods for a while. Time to put a lock on the wallet. The problem is that I keep getting emails with really cool stuff, and on sale. But, I'm good for now.

Good luck with that Jerry lol,  disable e mails for that kind of stuff  ,   i expect seeing great sales on great stuff everyday , the difference is i don't fall for them and buy.

You got to learn to do the same or your doomed.
07-06-2015 04:51 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Cman's post:
jerryz (06-08-2015), vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
jerryz Offline
One of the good guys!

I know what you mean. I kinda went a little wild for a while, but I just got a $2000.00 estimate to paint my house, and a $300.00 to clean the roof. So They must come first. I am even ignoring the RC airplane sale ads too. It's not easy but i'm hanging in there.

(07-06-2015 04:56 PM)jerryz Wrote:  I know what you mean. I kinda went a little wild for a while, but I just got a $2000.00 estimate to paint my house, and a $300.00 to clean the roof. So They must come first. I am even ignoring the RC airplane sale ads too. It's not easy but i'm hanging in there.
They have a beautiful aerobatic plane $70 off the price. I am warding off the power of the "buy now" button. My mouse finger is shaking, but I CAN MAKE IT!! Good

ROCK ON! VAPE ON! Music2
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2015 04:58 PM by jerryz.)
07-06-2015 04:56 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like jerryz's post:
JohnnyMac (06-09-2015), vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
Michael Offline
Social Media Manager
Media Manager

Likes Given: 17,354
Heh yeah I know the feeling Jerry, I've been doing alright lately, haven't bought anything except juice and coils since buying my Arctic tank and my iStick 50W (well, a pair of them). I've got two iStick 50s, an iStick 20, Sigelei-100W, God Mod 180, and three mech mods, plus an Arctic, Nautilus mini, two SubTanks (mini and nano), and about 15 RDAs, all collected over the past 8 months or so. When I joined the forum, all I had was an MVP 2.0 and two ProTank 2s lol. It's really true that when you immerse yourself in the culture, it's harder to resist buying cool stuff you hear about, but getting engaged has pretty much forced me to quit spending money Tongue

From what I can tell, Real Extracts juices are $30 because they're engineered to have the best flavors and I really think they hit the nail on the head. $30 is more than I like to spend for any juice, but keep in mind that their juice works best in a flavorful tank like the Nautilus Mini, so I definitely wouldn't use them in an Arctic or anything else that drinks juice, so it'll last longer than other juices might. I do hope you like it, heh that's a lot of pressure when someone spends thirty bucks based on my review, but all I can say is that I was 100% honest with that review so if it sounds like one you'll like, I'm sure you will. I'm actually vaping another Real Extracts flavor right now to review, and I gotta say that I haven't been disappointed with any of their flavors. But yeah, all that's to say that I think the steep price tag is just an example of getting what you pay for, in the best possible way. 
08-06-2015 02:02 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like Michael's post:
jerryz (06-08-2015), JohnnyMac (06-09-2015), vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
jerryz Offline
One of the good guys!

(08-06-2015 02:02 PM)Michael Wrote:  Heh yeah I know the feeling Jerry, I've been doing alright lately, haven't bought anything except juice and coils since buying my Arctic tank and my iStick 50W (well, a pair of them). I've got two iStick 50s, an iStick 20, Sigelei-100W, God Mod 180, and three mech mods, plus an Arctic, Nautilus mini, two SubTanks (mini and nano), and about 15 RDAs, all collected over the past 8 months or so. When I joined the forum, all I had was an MVP 2.0 and two ProTank 2s lol. It's really true that when you immerse yourself in the culture, it's harder to resist buying cool stuff you hear about, but getting engaged has pretty much forced me to quit spending money Tongue

From what I can tell, Real Extracts juices are $30 because they're engineered to have the best flavors and I really think they hit the nail on the head. $30 is more than I like to spend for any juice, but keep in mind that their juice works best in a flavorful tank like the Nautilus Mini, so I definitely wouldn't use them in an Arctic or anything else that drinks juice, so it'll last longer than other juices might. I do hope you like it, heh that's a lot of pressure when someone spends thirty bucks based on my review, but all I can say is that I was 100% honest with that review so if it sounds like one you'll like, I'm sure you will. I'm actually vaping another Real Extracts flavor right now to review, and I gotta say that I haven't been disappointed with any of their flavors. But yeah, all that's to say that I think the steep price tag is just an example of getting what you pay for, in the best possible way. 
Sounds like you have quite a collection there. Well I have a Cherry Bomber Mech, An innokin Cool Fire 4, a Smok M80, and only about 4 RDA's. I did go crazy on the sub tanks, (3) Atlantis (1) Vaporfi Volt, and a Kangertech Subtank Plus (Favorite). 

I gotta tell you. I am intrigued by those extract tobacco flavors. I got a nice "expresso Tobacco" juice from Mountain Oak. It's a really nice change to vanilla's and custards. I do love my C.N. Custard and Gotti, but no one eats ice cream every night. So I am looking forward to that Havana, and I may get the Turkish one as well. But I will see how the havana goes.

Speaking of reviews, how does one get on Youtube as a reviewer, and have companies send them products?

ROCK ON! VAPE ON! Music2
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2015 03:07 PM by jerryz.)
08-06-2015 03:06 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like jerryz's post:
JohnnyMac (06-09-2015), Michael (06-09-2015), vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
Unit562 Offline

Likes Given: 2
Natur Vapor Liquid Creme. 90%VG, wonderful creme flavor that's almost like drinking sweet creme. It's also the only 90/0 VG/PG I've come across here in the Tacoma, WA area.
08-06-2015 06:57 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Unit562's post:
jerryz (06-08-2015), Michael (06-09-2015), vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
jerryz Offline
One of the good guys!

I just unsubscribed to three vendor email lists. They are hammering me with sales. The problem is that the prices are pretty decent. Got tighten the purse strings. Just a figure of speech, I don't have a purse.

ROCK ON! VAPE ON! Music2
08-06-2015 11:16 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like jerryz's post:
JohnnyMac (06-09-2015), Michael (06-09-2015), vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
Michael Offline
Social Media Manager
Media Manager

Jerry I can't speak for sure about YouTube since I'm not a video reviewer, but as far as my written reviews go, it's just been a matter of writing reviews of stuff I get and then being in the right place at the right time. I haven't gotten a lot of things for free to review, but I've written quite a few reviews of things that I buy, and the times that I have gotten free stuff, it's been from people who have seen my reviews and know that I'm objective and tell my honest opinion, and they want to spread the word about their product. Case in point: for my Real Extracts reviews, I actually was ordering some flavors for myself and just happened to mention that I would write reviews of them, and the owner contacted me and said he would send me some extra juice to review. I think that's probably how most people get started, and eventually build up a name for yourself so people will contact you. Just start writing or recording videos, give your honest opinion and try to build up a reader/viewer base, and eventually good things will happen.
But like I said, that's just my personal experience, there are probably other takes as well. I know Johnny gets a bunch of free flashlights to review and his reviews are AWESOME, he might have some more insight into that world.

Oh, and that espresso tobacco is good stuff Tongue I'm not a big fan of Mountain Oak's tobacco flavors, but the coffee one and the vanilla one are both great. If I recall correctly, they also have a blueberry tobacco which is a popular flavor, not really my thing but supposedly it's one of their top sellers. But then again, my very least favorite of their flavors is also their #1 top seller, so I might just have weird taste lol
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2015 01:33 AM by Michael.)
09-06-2015 01:28 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like Michael's post:
jerryz (06-09-2015), JohnnyMac (06-09-2015), vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
jerryz Offline
One of the good guys!

(09-06-2015 01:28 AM)Michael Wrote:  Jerry I can't speak for sure about YouTube since I'm not a video reviewer, but as far as my written reviews go, it's just been a matter of writing reviews of stuff I get and then being in the right place at the right time. I haven't gotten a lot of things for free to review, but I've written quite a few reviews of things that I buy, and the times that I have gotten free stuff, it's been from people who have seen my reviews and know that I'm objective and tell my honest opinion, and they want to spread the word about their product. Case in point: for my Real Extracts reviews, I actually was ordering some flavors for myself and just happened to mention that I would write reviews of them, and the owner contacted me and said he would send me some extra juice to review. I think that's probably how most people get started, and eventually build up a name for yourself so people will contact you. Just start writing or recording videos, give your honest opinion and try to build up a reader/viewer base, and eventually good things will happen.
But like I said, that's just my personal experience, there are probably other takes as well. I know Johnny gets a bunch of free flashlights to review and his reviews are AWESOME, he might have some more insight into that world.

Oh, and that espresso tobacco is good stuff Tongue I'm not a big fan of Mountain Oak's tobacco flavors, but the coffee one and the vanilla one are both great. If I recall correctly, they also have a blueberry tobacco which is a popular flavor, not really my thing but supposedly it's one of their top sellers. But then again, my very least favorite of their flavors is also their #1 top seller, so I might just have weird taste lol
Yeah. I'm not a fruit flavor guy, but the coffee seems to compliment the tobacco. Man I am really liking this tobacco flavors, but I think I need to be cautious. I bought a cigar flavor that was terrible. I think I will be OK with the real Extracts though.

ROCK ON! VAPE ON! Music2
09-06-2015 01:39 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes jerryz's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
Michael Offline
Social Media Manager
Media Manager

Yeah tobacco flavors are really hit or miss, some places get it spot on but the vast majority of tobacco flavors I've tried are just awful. My favorites are Hangsen's Red and Real Extracts Cowboy Menthol, I've actually got reviews of both of them here on the forum in the juice review section. I'm REALLY not a fan of MOV's Southern Gentleman, it tastes like Liquid Smoke. 
09-06-2015 01:44 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Michael's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)