Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's your everyday vape juice?
jerryz Offline
One of the good guys!

Likes Given: 301
RE: What's your everyday vape juice?
And by the way, how'd your DIY turn out?!? It's been a couple weeks, right? Tried it yet?

Well XP. As I promised I tried out my home brew "Vanilla Custard" Not bad even if I do say so myself. Not sure if it's good enough to sell, but...not bad! Besides, it's a 15ml bottle. So what do they average for sale? About $12. A little cha ching in my pocket.  Dance3

ROCK ON! VAPE ON! Music2
(This post was last modified: 27-05-2015 01:22 AM by jerryz.)
27-05-2015 01:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like jerryz's post:
BOB (05-27-2015), vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016), Xprimentyl (05-27-2015)
Xprimentyl Offline

Likes Given: 402
(27-05-2015 01:21 AM)jerryz Wrote:  And by the way, how'd your DIY turn out?!? It's been a couple weeks, right? Tried it yet?

Well XP. As I promised I tried out my home brew "Vanilla Custard" Not bad even if I do say so myself. Not sure if it's good enough to sell, but...not bad! Besides, it's a 15ml bottle. So what do they average for sale? About $12. A little cha ching in my pocket.  Dance3

Hey!!! Glad it worked out on your first outing! If you're sellin', I'm buying!! Needless to say, I trust your taste buds, buddy!! Would love to be able to say I was the first customer of the multi-billion dollar "RC Vapes" eliquid company!!

There's no ‘I’ in ‘TEAM.’ There’s no ‘U’ either. It doesn’t appear the TEAM needs us, so let’s go grab a beer!Drinks
27-05-2015 01:41 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Xprimentyl's post:
jerryz (05-27-2015), vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
jerryz Offline
One of the good guys!

LOL Laugh3 Can you imagine me sitting in my beach front home in St. Thomas Island, and one of my five servants are preparing yet another lobster dinner, and it all started with a 15ml bottle of juice. Well Ron Rice, the founder of Hawaiian Tropic suntan oil, was mixing it in a bath tub when he started. Who knows. HEY! Is my helicopter ready?

ROCK ON! VAPE ON! Music2
(This post was last modified: 27-05-2015 02:00 AM by jerryz.)
27-05-2015 01:59 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like jerryz's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016), Xprimentyl (05-27-2015)
Xprimentyl Offline

(27-05-2015 01:59 AM)jerryz Wrote:  LOL Laugh3 Can you imagine me sitting in my beach front home in St. Thomas Island, and one of my five servants are preparing yet another lobster dinner, and it all started with a 15ml bottle of juice. Well Ron Rice, the founder of Hawaiian Tropic suntan oil, was mixing it in a bath tub when he started. Who knows. HEY! Is my helicopter ready?
Yessir, your "RC" copter is at your beck and call! (Big realities start with big dreams, my friend!!!)

There's no ‘I’ in ‘TEAM.’ There’s no ‘U’ either. It doesn’t appear the TEAM needs us, so let’s go grab a beer!Drinks
27-05-2015 02:13 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Xprimentyl's post:
jerryz (05-27-2015), vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
jerryz Offline
One of the good guys!

I have two more bottles brewing. If they work out well, I'm going to kick it up to 30ml bottles.

ROCK ON! VAPE ON! Music2
27-05-2015 02:28 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes jerryz's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
Michael Offline
TVF Veteran

Likes Given: 17,354
Aww y'all are cute... Buying three bottles in one day is not a juice addiction. Buying fifteen bottles in one day, that might be borderline Tongue

(not like I've done that or anything...)

Lol sorry, I just read through the last 4-5 pages of this thread and that's all I could think about the whole time, just like you guys don't even know what juice addiction is Tongue
27-05-2015 06:35 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Michael's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016), Xprimentyl (05-27-2015)
Xprimentyl Offline

(27-05-2015 06:35 PM)Michael Wrote:  Aww y'all are cute... Buying three bottles in one day is not a juice addiction. Buying fifteen bottles in one day, that might be borderline Tongue

Lol sorry, I just read through the last 4-5 pages of this thread and that's all I could think about the whole time, just like you guys don't even know what juice addiction is Tongue

What can I say? We’re on our gateway juices! Rest assured, soon, we’ll be buying juices in BULK, burning through 120ml a night! Until the money runs dry, then we’ll start stealing from our loved ones and turning tricks to get our next taste! It’s a sad-if-oft-told tale that inevitably ends up with us face down in a ditch, covered in vegetable glycerin, surrounded by burnt coils and used cotton, suffering from the worst case of vaper’s tongue anyone has ever seen and clouds coming out of our ears…

Seriously though, can’t speak for anyone else, but I’ve only got one mod right now and no one to vape with routinely enough that it’d make sense to buy a bunch at a time. I made that mistake once already! When I first started, I bought everything that sounded good, many of them weren’t, leaving me with about two dozen barely touched bottles with names like “Cindy Lou Who Brew” and “ Grandfather’s Pipe” (I literally bought that one just because I used to love the smell of my grandfather’s pipe; who buys an e-juice for a reason like that?!?) Now, still a rookie by most measures and still like experimenting, but I’ve found my go-to flavor profiles, so I can be a bit more selective.

(This post was last modified: 27-05-2015 07:40 PM by Xprimentyl.)
27-05-2015 07:40 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Xprimentyl's post:
BOB (05-29-2015), jerryz (05-27-2015), Michael (05-28-2015), vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
jerryz Offline
One of the good guys!

You know I am a big fan of Rip Tripper, mainly because he is an entertaining character. All these videos about Macro coils, Nano coils, ribbon coils..I slap my Atlantis tank on my mod, and I get IMO pretty decent cloud production. That Atlantis is a pretty bad ass tank.

(27-05-2015 07:40 PM)Xprimentyl Wrote:  
(27-05-2015 06:35 PM)Michael Wrote:  Aww y'all are cute... Buying three bottles in one day is not a juice addiction. Buying fifteen bottles in one day, that might be borderline Tongue

What can I say? We’re on our gateway juices! Rest assured, soon, we’ll be buying juices in BULK, burning through 120ml a night! Until the money runs dry, then we’ll start stealing from our loved ones and turning tricks to get our next taste! It’s a sad-if-oft-told tale that inevitably ends up with us face down in a ditch, covered in vegetable glycerin, surrounded by burnt coils and used cotton, suffering from the worst case of vaper’s tongue anyone has ever seen and clouds coming out of our ears…

Seriously though, can’t speak for anyone else, but I’ve only got one mod right now and no one to vape with routinely enough that it’d make sense to buy a bunch at a time. I made that mistake once already! When I first started, I bought everything that sounded good, many of them weren’t, leaving me with about two dozen barely touched bottles with names like “Cindy Lou Who Brew” and “ Grandfather’s Pipe” (I literally bought that one just because I used to love the smell of my grandfather’s pipe; who buys an e-juice for a reason like that?!?) Now, still a rookie by most measures and still like experimenting, but I’ve found my go-to flavor profiles, so I can be a bit more selective.
Hey there XP...Have you fired up Gotti yet. I'm dying of curiosity.

ROCK ON! VAPE ON! Music2
(This post was last modified: 27-05-2015 11:20 PM by jerryz.)
27-05-2015 11:14 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes jerryz's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
Xprimentyl Offline

I have Gotti in the tank now. I think either I or Mountain Oak screwed up. I asked for their 2nd lowest level of menthol (there are 10 levels to put it in perspective,) but it's DOMINATING the flavor. I wanted a vanilla custard with a hint of cool and ended up with an ice cube with a hint of vanilla. Either I underestimated what the 2nd lowest level would do (which is most likely, but still, God help whoever gets the 10th level; that's lung damage for SURE,) or they accidentally put too much menthol in. But, I'm not complaining; I actually really like it, but I don't think I'm getting Gotti as intended. I'm going to re-order and get 0ml menthol next time. I like what Gotti I do tatse, but I'll withhold final judgment until then...

28-05-2015 12:12 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Xprimentyl's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
jerryz Offline
One of the good guys!

OK..Yeah I can't see myself ordering any menthol. I guess you want custard not a cough drop. I just ordered a couple more DIY flavors. Gonna make a few more bottles.

ROCK ON! VAPE ON! Music2
28-05-2015 12:54 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like jerryz's post:
BOB (05-29-2015), vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016), Xprimentyl (05-28-2015)