Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's your everyday vape juice?
jerryz Offline
One of the good guys!

Likes Given: 301
RE: What's your everyday vape juice?
Suicide Bunny's Mothers's Milk. Sounds Great XP. I believe I will try some. I finally got my Charlie Noble custard WITHOUT! nicotine. This is the first time I can enjoy it without coughing my head off. MMMMMMM good!  

ROCK ON! VAPE ON! Music2
25-05-2015 07:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like jerryz's post:
BOB (05-25-2015), vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016), Xprimentyl (05-25-2015)
Xprimentyl Offline

Likes Given: 402
(25-05-2015 07:23 PM)jerryz Wrote:  Suicide Bunny's Mothers's Milk. Sounds Great XP. I believe I will try some. I finally got my Charlie Noble custard WITHOUT! nicotine. This is the first time I can enjoy it without coughing my head off. MMMMMMM good!  
Lol! I just ordered my Charlie's with 0mg today!! Took a while, but the 3mg nic finally ran dry; felt like I ran out of medication!! Didn't have same-day air drop as  a shipping option, but I'm hoping my Vanilla Dream and Gotti show up tomorrow to tide me over!! (Was going to let them steep, but to hell with that!)

There's no ‘I’ in ‘TEAM.’ There’s no ‘U’ either. It doesn’t appear the TEAM needs us, so let’s go grab a beer!Drinks
(This post was last modified: 25-05-2015 07:57 PM by Xprimentyl.)
25-05-2015 07:56 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Xprimentyl's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
jerryz Offline
One of the good guys!

(25-05-2015 07:56 PM)Xprimentyl Wrote:  
(25-05-2015 07:23 PM)jerryz Wrote:  Suicide Bunny's Mothers's Milk. Sounds Great XP. I believe I will try some. I finally got my Charlie Noble custard WITHOUT! nicotine. This is the first time I can enjoy it without coughing my head off. MMMMMMM good!  
Lol! I just ordered my Charlie's with 0mg today!! Took a while, but the 3mg nic finally ran dry; felt like I ran out of medication!! Didn't have same-day air drop as  a shipping option, but I'm hoping my Vanilla Dream and Gotti show up tomorrow to tide me over!! (Was going to let them steep, but to hell with that!)
Please give me your opinion on Gotti. Really want to try it.

ROCK ON! VAPE ON! Music2
25-05-2015 09:09 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes jerryz's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
jerryz Offline
One of the good guys!

I went to my local vape shop today and told the girl my preference for the vanilla's and custards. She said, Oh you must try our O.D. (Overdose). My friends it is an incredible flavor combination of custard and butter. I'm not sure if I should vape it or drink it. Yahoo

ROCK ON! VAPE ON! Music2
25-05-2015 09:35 PM
Michael (05-27-2015), vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016), Xprimentyl (05-25-2015)
Xprimentyl Offline

(25-05-2015 09:35 PM)jerryz Wrote:  I went to my local vape shop today and told the girl my preference for the vanilla's and custards. She said, Oh you must try our O.D. (Overdose). My friends it is an incredible flavor combination of custard and butter. I'm not sure if I should vape it or drink it. Yahoo
That sounds like a sin waiting to happen!! Who makes the O.D.? Is it a house juice and/or is it available online??

There's no ‘I’ in ‘TEAM.’ There’s no ‘U’ either. It doesn’t appear the TEAM needs us, so let’s go grab a beer!Drinks
(This post was last modified: 25-05-2015 09:44 PM by Xprimentyl.)
25-05-2015 09:43 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Xprimentyl's post:
jerryz (05-27-2015), vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
jerryz Offline
One of the good guys!

I believe it's a house blend. I checked the site and it's not listed. I believe it's brand new. Below is the link. If you send them an email, I'm sure they will hook you up. I got another flavor called "Heisenberg" Probably from Breaking Bad. It's pretty good.

http://vaporandco.com/

(26-05-2015 09:02 PM)jerryz Wrote:  I believe it's a house blend. I checked the site and it's not listed. I believe it's brand new. Below is the link. If you send them an email, I'm sure they will hook you up. I got another flavor called "Heisenberg" Probably from Breaking Bad. It's pretty good.

I'm just hoping I don't have to attend meetings at Vape-anon. I went on some errands today and forgot my mod. Can you say Jones'n.

ROCK ON! VAPE ON! Music2
(This post was last modified: 26-05-2015 09:04 PM by jerryz.)
26-05-2015 09:02 PM
Michael (05-27-2015), vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016), Xprimentyl (05-26-2015)
Xprimentyl Offline

(26-05-2015 09:02 PM)jerryz Wrote:  I believe it's a house blend. I checked the site and it's not listed. I believe it's brand new. Below is the link. If you send them an email, I'm sure they will hook you up. I got another flavor called "Heisenberg" Probably from Breaking Bad. It's pretty good.

I'm just hoping I don't have to attend meetings at Vape-anon. I went on some errands today and forgot my mod. Can you say Jones'n.
I am going to send them an email; thanks for the link!! Oh, and got Gotti and Vanilla Dream today; haven't vaped them yet, but the smell coming out of the bottles... yumm.... can't friggin' wait!!

And I saw Heisenberg a while ago too!! It's blue, right?? Sounded really good, but I didn't pull the trigger cuz I was still all over the board with my flavor exploration sitting on 2 dozen bottles from local shops; buyer's remorse kept me from getting it. But I've settled down now; you HAVE to tell me what you think! I'm itching to try it now!!

And by the way, how'd your DIY turn out?!? It's been a couple weeks, right? Tried it yet?

26-05-2015 10:09 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Xprimentyl's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
jerryz Offline
One of the good guys!

(26-05-2015 10:09 PM)Xprimentyl Wrote:  

I am going to send them an email; thanks for the link!! Oh, and got Gotti and Vanilla Dream today; haven't vaped them yet, but the smell coming out of the bottles... yumm.... can't friggin' wait!!

And I saw Heisenberg a while ago too!! It's blue, right?? Sounded really good, but I didn't pull the trigger cuz I was still all over the board with my flavor exploration sitting on 2 dozen bottles from local shops; buyer's remorse kept me from getting it. But I've settled down now; you HAVE to tell me what you think! I'm itching to try it now!!

And by the way, how'd your DIY turn out?!? It's been a couple weeks, right? Tried it yet?
The Heisenberg is kind of an unusual taste. I am so used to Vanilla. My best comparison, would be bubble gum. Not 100% sold on it. It may be because I have vaped vanilla's and custards so much. Oh and my DIY. Now that you mentioned it, I have not checked on them, but I will this evening and get back to you. Give me the 411 on the Gotti. can't wait to try it myself.

ROCK ON! VAPE ON! Music2
26-05-2015 10:42 PM
vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
Xprimentyl Offline

(26-05-2015 10:42 PM)jerryz Wrote:  
(26-05-2015 10:09 PM)Xprimentyl Wrote:  

The Heisenberg is kind of an unusual taste. I am so used to Vanilla. My best comparison, would be bubble gum. Not 100% sold on it. It may be because I have vaped vanilla's and custards so much. Oh and my DIY. Now that you mentioned it, I have not checked on them, but I will this evening and get back to you. Give me the 411 on the Gotti. can't wait to try it myself.
My goal is to have variety of options within my profiles; I love vanillas/custards, but I also like the occasional fruit (see Sucker Punch ans Original Sin,) I think I'd like a a blueberry/grape as long as it doesn't taste super artifical, like candy; "bubblegum" does not sound promising... I loved Breaking Bad and would like a novelty "blue" vape juice. I might have to give it a shot; I trust your judgment, Jerry, but I might have to take the plunge on this one; you can tell me "I told you so" afterward!!

27-05-2015 12:17 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Xprimentyl's post:
jerryz (05-27-2015), vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
jerryz Offline
One of the good guys!

I would use caution on the Heisenberg. I don't hate it, it's just not going to be on my top everyday vape list. I guess it's OK for a change from vanilla and custards. BUT!!! I love my vanilla and custards. XP! for sure ask them about "overdose" I detect custard with a hint of butter.

ROCK ON! VAPE ON! Music2
27-05-2015 12:30 AM
vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)