Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's your everyday vape juice?
Xprimentyl Offline

Likes Given: 402
RE: What's your everyday vape juice?
I have to reiterate that I've not tried anything other than their Deminted and I'm no expert on tobacco flavors. I'm going into the shop that sells that line this week; I'll try the Rebellion and get you an impression at least; plus there's usually someone in there who knows everything about everything, so hopefully my impression and their critique can build a reasonable idea of what one might expect.

There's no ‘I’ in ‘TEAM.’ There’s no ‘U’ either. It doesn’t appear the TEAM needs us, so let’s go grab a beer!Drinks
11-05-2015 05:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Xprimentyl's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
EcigOnly Offline
Verified Vendors

Likes Given: 1
Hey everyone! For me, Tribeca and Sub Zero for over 1,5 years, Frankenvape for 6 months, Red Astaire for 2 months, Green's Custard for 1 month (funny because custards make my nose run...) , Gin's addiction for 6 months, and Northern Light for 4 months Smile

[Image: 258707Capture7.jpg]
11-05-2015 05:06 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like EcigOnly's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016), Xprimentyl (05-11-2015)
jerryz Offline
One of the good guys!

Likes Given: 301
Those are names that don't really describe what they are, but you have been using them for long, they must be good.

ROCK ON! VAPE ON! Music2
11-05-2015 08:06 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like jerryz's post:
Xprimentyl Offline

(11-05-2015 08:06 PM)jerryz Wrote:  Those are names that don't really describe what they are, but you have been using them for long, they must be good.
Yeah, I had to look a couple of them up and they were from the Halo line which I’ve heard good things about. Supposedly, while e-juices as a final product aren’t regulated by the FDA, Halo use all FDA-approved ingredients in their juices, if that’s the sorta thing that matters to you. I was thinking about trying them, but none of their current flavors really speak to me.

BUT, Jerry….

That Tribeca he mentioned is a tobacco flavor and they do appear to have a fairly impressive selection of tobacco flavors…

There's no ‘I’ in ‘TEAM.’ There’s no ‘U’ either. It doesn’t appear the TEAM needs us, so let’s go grab a beer!Drinks
11-05-2015 08:43 PM
vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
EcigOnly Offline
Verified Vendors

When I started I thought everyone knew Halo. In France, best sellers when kanger T2 were on the market was Halo and Alfaliquid. Alfaliquid has a +90 eliquid catalogue from casual fruit to incredible mixes. 

Sorry for that, Tribeca is a sweet tobacco flavor with vanilla and caramel. At first it makes you think of caramel popcorn with really good hit (by the way, my dad has only vaped Tribeca. Made him try Turkish tobacco, Prime 15, etc. but no no, only Tribeca). Sub Zero is a triple dose of menthol. Vape it and you'll freeze. Love it in summer. I used to mix it to the Gin's addiction to have way more freshness. 

I'm sorry, I really thought Halo was a standard, this is why it was one of the first brands we put in our shop. Amazing how trends differ from a country to another Smile

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2015 10:51 PM by EcigOnly.)
11-05-2015 10:48 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like EcigOnly's post:
Michael Offline
Social Media Manager
Media Manager

Likes Given: 17,354
(11-05-2015 01:30 AM)jerryz Wrote:  No worries A.J. It was a valid question. I actually ordered nic with my DIY supplies. I have no idea why. Curiosity I guess. I have three tanks in front of me, two with no nic and one with nic. Cloud.... cloud...cough. It has to be that. I'm going to give away the bottle of nic.

I believe I mentioned that I was an avid cigar smoker. I was thinking about cigar flavored juice. Has anyone tried that. I am a little cautious considering I like vanilla.

If you want a vape that tastes exactly like a cigar, try Havana from Real Extracts in Seattle. It's the only juice I've ever tasted that really tastes like tobacco, the rest just taste like that "Liquid Smoke" stuff that's used in cooking. 

If you haven't thrown away your custard yet, how about a trade? I'll send you a bottle of Havana in exchange for your custard Tongue I've got a bottle that's still about 3/4 full, it's great if you like cigars but I realized I don't really like the flavor of cigars anymore. 
12-05-2015 06:24 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Michael's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
EcigOnly Offline
Verified Vendors

(12-05-2015 06:24 AM)Michael Wrote:  If you want a vape that tastes exactly like a cigar, try Havana from Real Extracts in Seattle. It's the only juice I've ever tasted that really tastes like tobacco, the rest just taste like that "Liquid Smoke" stuff that's used in cooking. 

You should try "El Toro" or "The Cellar" from House of Liquid. HoL proposes organic flavor eliquids in their product range Good

(This post was last modified: 12-05-2015 08:41 AM by EcigOnly.)
12-05-2015 08:37 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes EcigOnly's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
VivaDiego138 Offline

Some of my all day vapes are Muffcake from The Steam Factory, Milk & Honey from Cosmic Fog, Vented from Alloy Blends, and Premier from 30-06.
12-05-2015 09:07 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes VivaDiego138's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
jerryz Offline
One of the good guys!

Likes Given: 301
You guys are Killing me. Laugh1 There are so many fabulous sounding flavors. Believe it or not, Halo was the first site I went to when I tried vaping a year ago and quit. It never occurred to me to go back, but I will. Right now I'm down to "Sweet Lucy" Slowfoot Vapes..Charlie Noble's "Custard"..."Coffee and Cream" Mountain Oak Vapors..and Suicide Bunny's "Sucker Punch" I highly recommend the Coffee and Cream. Some flavors seem to have a hint of taste. This one the coffee jumps right out.

(12-05-2015 06:24 AM)Michael Wrote:  
(11-05-2015 01:30 AM)jerryz Wrote:  No worries A.J. It was a valid question. I actually ordered nic with my DIY supplies. I have no idea why. Curiosity I guess. I have three tanks in front of me, two with no nic and one with nic. Cloud.... cloud...cough. It has to be that. I'm going to give away the bottle of nic.

I believe I mentioned that I was an avid cigar smoker. I was thinking about cigar flavored juice. Has anyone tried that. I am a little cautious considering I like vanilla.

If you want a vape that tastes exactly like a cigar, try Havana from Real Extracts in Seattle. It's the only juice I've ever tasted that really tastes like tobacco, the rest just taste like that "Liquid Smoke" stuff that's used in cooking. 

If you haven't thrown away your custard yet, how about a trade? I'll send you a bottle of Havana in exchange for your custard Tongue I've got a bottle that's still about 3/4 full, it's great if you like cigars but I realized I don't really like the flavor of cigars anymore. 
Real Extracts..Ok I will go to the site. I am not 100% sold on tobacco flavor, especially after all these great vanilla flavors, but I am curious being an ex-cigar smoker.

ROCK ON! VAPE ON! Music2
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2015 09:35 PM by jerryz.)
12-05-2015 09:33 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes jerryz's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
Xprimentyl Offline

What'd you think of Sucker Punch, Jerry?

(This post was last modified: 13-05-2015 12:33 AM by Xprimentyl.)
13-05-2015 12:33 AM
vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)