Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's your everyday vape juice?
stickle Offline

Likes Given: 29
RE: What's your everyday vape juice?
What's the difference between Charlie custard and Vanilla custard ?         

I'm vaping vanilla custard and it's wonderfull. how can Charlie custard be better ?
07-05-2015 04:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes stickle's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
jerryz Offline
One of the good guys!

Likes Given: 301
I'm not sure that it is better. I like them both. I have wasted some money on flavors. I have discovered that I don't like fruit, melon or candy flavors. I am sticking to the vanilla flavors, and custard flavors. That "Sweet Lucy" is incredible.

ROCK ON! VAPE ON! Music2
07-05-2015 12:32 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like jerryz's post:
Cman (05-08-2015), vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
Xprimentyl Offline

Likes Given: 402
Never tried the Vanilla Custard, so I couldn’t tell you how/if Charlie’s is better, but compared to the custards I have tried, Charlie is the clear winner.

Sweet Lucy is really good, but she didn’t quite floor me; she’s pretty similar to the Sanctuary I’ve got, which isn’t a bad thing, but unlike Sanctuary, Lucy makes you work for it! In a normal, average-strength drag (for me 2-2.3 seconds on the trigger,) I get vanilla and sweetness predominately. If I pull harder, that’s when I pick up the caramel. If I pull LONGER and let the coil get hotter, that’s when the strawberry comes out! So she’s a unique juice, I like her a lot, but she’s taken some figuring out… (women!)Biggrin

Jerry, I think we’re settling into the same flavor preferences. I prefer custards, creams/vanillas, etc., though I do like some fruits and mints/menthols as a change of pace or, better yet, when those worlds collide with creams/vanillas! I HIGHLY recommend Suicide Bunny’s “Sucker Punch,” Jerry; it’s a cream and dragon fruit mix that is absolutely incredible; the flavor is really mellow, but it’s sooooo good, easily one of my top 3 juices. Also Forbbiden’s “Deminted,” an Irish Cream and mint mix, is really good as well, just tastes clean. Or Wickedly Hot’s “Original Sin” red apple, pomegranate and mint; didn’t think I’d like it, but it turned out to be an ADV for me for a while! But if you never try another fruit vape again, try Sucker Punch; if you don’t’ like it, I’ll buy the bottle from you with interest!

There's no ‘I’ in ‘TEAM.’ There’s no ‘U’ either. It doesn’t appear the TEAM needs us, so let’s go grab a beer!Drinks
07-05-2015 02:19 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Xprimentyl's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
stickle Offline

I could just drink vanilla custard neat and not bother vaping it, trouble is it would be expensive that way.
07-05-2015 02:51 PM
vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
jerryz Offline
One of the good guys!

(07-05-2015 02:19 PM)Xprimentyl Wrote:  Never tried the Vanilla Custard, so I couldn’t tell you how/if Charlie’s is better, but compared to the custards I have tried, Charlie is the clear winner.

Sweet Lucy is really good, but she didn’t quite floor me; she’s pretty similar to the Sanctuary I’ve got, which isn’t a bad thing, but unlike Sanctuary, Lucy makes you work for it! In a normal, average-strength drag (for me 2-2.3 seconds on the trigger,) I get vanilla and sweetness predominately. If I pull harder, that’s when I pick up the caramel. If I pull LONGER and let the coil get hotter, that’s when the strawberry comes out! So she’s a unique juice, I like her a lot, but she’s taken some figuring out… (women!)Biggrin

Jerry, I think we’re settling into the same flavor preferences. I prefer custards, creams/vanillas, etc., though I do like some fruits and mints/menthols as a change of pace or, better yet, when those worlds collide with creams/vanillas! I HIGHLY recommend Suicide Bunny’s “Sucker Punch,” Jerry; it’s a cream and dragon fruit mix that is absolutely incredible; the flavor is really mellow, but it’s sooooo good, easily one of my top 3 juices. Also Forbbiden’s “Deminted,” an Irish Cream and mint mix, is really good as well, just tastes clean. Or Wickedly Hot’s “Original Sin” red apple, pomegranate and mint; didn’t think I’d like it, but it turned out to be an ADV for me for a while! But if you never try another fruit vape again, try Sucker Punch; if you don’t’ like it, I’ll buy the bottle from you with interest!
Yes, it looks like we are on the sam page with flavors. I am definitely going to try Sucker Punch. Since we have the same taste in flavors, I'm sure I will like it. Where did you buy it. Is it online?

Stickle..I found Sucker Punch and ordered it...Thanks for the suggestion. So far everything I have purchased online has come from suggestions from people on the forum. The only time I wasted money was flavors I ordered on my own.

ROCK ON! VAPE ON! Music2
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2015 03:28 PM by jerryz.)
07-05-2015 03:20 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like jerryz's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016), Xprimentyl (05-07-2015)
Xprimentyl Offline

Likes Given: 402
(07-05-2015 03:20 PM)jerryz Wrote:  
(07-05-2015 02:19 PM)Xprimentyl Wrote:  Never tried the Vanilla Custard, so I couldn’t tell you how/if Charlie’s is better, but compared to the custards I have tried, Charlie is the clear winner.

Yes, it looks like we are on the sam page with flavors. I am definitely going to try Sucker Punch. Since we have the same taste in flavors, I'm sure I will like it. Where did you buy it. Is it online?

Stickle..I found Sucker Punch and ordered it...Thanks for the suggestion. So far everything I have purchased online has come from suggestions from people on the forum. The only time I wasted money was flavors I ordered on my own.

You already ordered some Sucker Punch? That was quick! Good deal; I hope you enjoy it, my friend! All 5 of the Suicide Bunny juices are really good EXCEPT “Derailed” IMHO. “Mother’s Milk” is their most popular; I’d compare it Sweet Lucy, it’s just not as complex. And there’s another line from the makers of Suicide Bunny called King’s Crown. I’ve tried a few of them, and they’re pretty good as well, a lot of warm combos with cream, butterscotch, I think I tasted peanut butter in one of them…

There's no ‘I’ in ‘TEAM.’ There’s no ‘U’ either. It doesn’t appear the TEAM needs us, so let’s go grab a beer!Drinks
07-05-2015 05:16 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Xprimentyl's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
stickle Offline

(07-05-2015 03:20 PM)jerryz Wrote:  

I never suggested Sucker Punch, but have no reason to think it's not nice. Smile
07-05-2015 05:17 PM
vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
Michael Offline
TVF Veteran

Likes Given: 17,354
Sucker Punch is very good. I had it in 12mg because my local shop was selling out all their Suicide Bunnies stock and not carrying them anymore, and 12mg is all they had left :/ For me, 12mg is not quite enough in a ProTank, but way too much for an RDA, and at the time I didn't have my Nautilus so it was either "no hit at all" or "OMG SO MUCH VAPEZNICOTINEZ WHY IS THE ROOM SPINNININING????" Definitely a good flavor though Smile

(07-05-2015 04:27 AM)stickle Wrote:  What's the difference between Charlie custard and Vanilla custard ?         

I'm vaping vanilla custard and it's wonderfull. how can Charlie custard be better ?

Vanilla custard is a flavor, Charlie's Custard is one company's take on that flavor. So there's not really a difference, it's just that "vanilla custard" is an umbrella term for anything in that flavor category, while Charlie's Custard is one particular juice from one particular brand. 

Charlie's Custard is the very best custard flavored juice that I've tried, so I recommend it very highly to anyone who'll listen. It's my go-to juice, and it's the one I always come back to. But I'm sure there are other good custards out there, it's just the best I've had. 
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2015 05:42 PM by Michael.)
07-05-2015 05:40 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Michael's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
jerryz Offline
One of the good guys!

(07-05-2015 05:40 PM)Michael Wrote:  Sucker Punch is very good. I had it in 12mg because my local shop was selling out all their Suicide Bunnies stock and not carrying them anymore, and 12mg is all they had left :/ For me, 12mg is not quite enough in a ProTank, but way too much for an RDA, and at the time I didn't have my Nautilus so it was either "no hit at all" or "OMG SO MUCH VAPEZNICOTINEZ WHY IS THE ROOM SPINNININING????" Definitely a good flavor though Smile

(07-05-2015 04:27 AM)stickle Wrote:  What's the difference between Charlie custard and Vanilla custard ?         

Vanilla custard is a flavor, Charlie's Custard is one company's take on that flavor. So there's not really a difference, it's just that "vanilla custard" is an umbrella term for anything in that flavor category, while Charlie's Custard is one particular juice from one particular brand. 

Charlie's Custard is the very best custard flavored juice that I've tried, so I recommend it very highly to anyone who'll listen. It's my go-to juice, and it's the one I always come back to. But I'm sure there are other good custards out there, it's just the best I've had. 
I'm with you Michael. I don't know what to do with the rest of my juices. Between Charlie's Custard and Sweet Lucy, it's all I have been using.

ROCK ON! VAPE ON! Music2
07-05-2015 05:50 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like jerryz's post:
Cman (05-11-2015), Michael (05-07-2015), vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)
jerryz Offline
One of the good guys!

Well I hate to do this, but I'm going to have to throw out my C.N. Custard. I'm choking my head off. It's the 3mg of nicotine. It's too much for a person who has never inhaled nicotine before. It's a shame. But, I ordered another bottle of custard without nicotine.

ROCK ON! VAPE ON! Music2
11-05-2015 12:25 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes jerryz's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-05-2016)