Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the best mod for you?
gentlydoingit* Offline
TVF FreeCycle Manager
FreeCycle Manager

Likes Given: 7,104
RE: What is the best mod for you?
If you know what you want, that info will be on the manufacturer web site. I can't imagine us all measuring our vapes.. well Paul might, but mine'll be bigger Tongue

Don't forget to apply for the freecycle section!
http://www.thevapingforum.com/Forum-FreeCycle--191
26-02-2016 01:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes gentlydoingit*'s post:
paulS (02-26-2016)
paulS Offline
mech boy who sometimes toodles
FreeCycle

Likes Given: 2,027
RE: What is the best mod for you?
Some of the less popular mods are great. My favorite right now is the Twisted Messes. It is not to big but it feels solid and heavy which I like. No button rattle, great battery bay - not a sled, good menu and it vapes down to .05 ohm. That is important to me. Means I can stick my kennedy 24 with a kick ass build on it!! And my vape is bigger gently - you only wish.

Now if you like single battery I would say go for at least a 26650. Single battery 18650 modes that vape up to 90 watts are just silly. They last me maybe three hours max. At least the vaporshark stout is small and lasts five hours with the bigger battery. Not that i like any single mods. I have them for stealth vapes but meh. That said the D@ from IPV is really small and has a yihi chipset. The D3 does too and an even better chioset. People seem to like the evic minis but I do not like their chipset as much.

Then we get to the big boys on the block like the boxer and the sx minis. They are great mods for sure with great chipsets. But again single battery mostly. Dual battery mods I enjoy personally are the snow wolf 1.5 ( again a very relaible mod), the twisted messes and the boxer. I dom not like the new cuboid (anyone want to trade for one PM me). About a quarter of my atomizers are not even recognized by the mod - don't know why. Just get 'atomizer short'. I cannot be bothered with that crap.

A new sigelei will be out soon. I will try it. It is the 213w one. I was not impressed with the Fuchai - they used a cheaper chipset for some strange reason. 

I could likely go on for another fifty lines. Have not even mentioned mech mods, hexohm, etc.

[Image: Eqyojf3.jpg?1]
26-02-2016 01:29 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply