Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is FastTech stuff like?
Let-There-Be-Light Offline

Likes Given: 1
RE: What is FastTech stuff like?
(07-06-2014 11:54 PM)revjombo Wrote:  I don't buy batterys from ft but I have so much of their stuff it is unreal, I love the place once ya get used to waiting. I buy just about zero hardware anywhere else heck a lot of the stuff they have so cheap is better than the junk in the US here. I don't buy juice anywhere (diy) so don't know abt the juice they peddle. I don't like anybodys juice just my own lol.

RGM2 Bottom Coil Clearomizer (2.0mL) - works good here 2.2 ohm nr-r-nr cotton - I bought 1 just to test it heck is ok for the price but I am a mini pro style feller myself the wife uses it.

http://www.fasttech.com/products/1411/10005287/1437021 Mini Protank E-Cigarette Atomizer (1.5mL) translucent / 2.5ohm / removable drip tip - this is a really great mini pro better than kanger for me and holds a tad more juice. I have many here love em. 2.2 ohm nr-r-nr cotton. I wish all these Evods were them.

I have an original old v2 vamo and a couple ft v2s they are all just as good as the others. One of em is over a year old still works like new and I went thru 5 or 6 350s a day for a year in that thing. Chrome all worn off and ugly but vapes like new. Hard to beat a Vamo for lasting and price IMO. FT stuff to me is the only stuff.
08-06-2014 06:29 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
gords1001 Offline
Sir Gords - Slayer of Joose !

Likes Given: 500
I got my first gear from fasttech, and used to buy a lot of torch gear frim there. I've held off recently though, I see far too many people bitching about it, personally I pay a bit more to source locally, but I'm lucky in that my local guy is pretty dammed good. Welcome to the forum and congratulations on giving up the stinkies.
08-06-2014 08:32 PM
Galaxyrider Offline
FreeCycle

Likes Given: 265
(06-04-2014 11:25 PM)Let-There-Be-Light Wrote:  I'm new and got enough stuff, and a local source for now.  I'm wondering about FastTech 1300mAH twist batteries, their EVOD's and coils.  How is the quality compared to real stuff?  Is it a good bang for the buck for the most part?  I'm excited about vaping and wanting to give out some stuff to family/friends.  If I give out FastTech 1300mAh twist batts and their EVOD's will my gift recipients be ok, or will they curse me for crappy junk?...Smile

-  Joe
I found this site just after I started vaping, and I still use an EVOD, I think if I was given a gift like that, Id be pretty darned impressed. Actually, Im pretty impressed as it is. I think you will have a lot of happy friens and family members.

Onward.. through the Fog!
[Image: quit-smoking-banner.php?key=16216]
13-06-2014 08:52 AM
WarHawk-AVG Offline

Likes Given: 22
Iv'e got 13 pages of stuff ordered from FT, had 3 issues that they corrected with no questions asked...and they have always been open with me, their stuff is good quality compared to other Chinese wholesalers and unlike some other sites, they stand by their products and have great customer service
26-06-2014 04:04 AM
Galaxyrider Offline
FreeCycle

I've looked at Fast Tech, and I've read a lot of the reviews, for the most part they seem to be pretty straight shooters. I can buy batteries here in the US that are much more trustworthy and much closer. But there will be a lot of vaping items that I will buy from FastTech.

26-06-2014 05:46 PM
Galaxyrider Offline
FreeCycle

(06-04-2014 11:25 PM)Let-There-Be-Light Wrote:  I'm new and got enough stuff, and a local source for now.  I'm wondering about FastTech 1300mAH twist batteries, their EVOD's and coils.  How is the quality compared to real stuff?  Is it a good bang for the buck for the most part?  I'm excited about vaping and wanting to give out some stuff to family/friends.  If I give out FastTech 1300mAh twist batts and their EVOD's will my gift recipients be ok, or will they curse me for crappy junk?...Smile

-  Joe
Im in the US too, and Ive never ordered from Fastech, but I think I found their US Warehouse (http://www.angelcigs.com/) I want the Nucleus, the Mutation X, and a couple others that have caught my eye, so I was thinking that Id order one from them and just see what happens. Being here in the US it should get her pretty fast, and IF they quality is good, Ill keep ordering from them.

03-10-2014 12:45 PM