Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is FastTech stuff like?
Let-There-Be-Light Offline

Likes Given: 1
What is FastTech stuff like?
I'm new and got enough stuff, and a local source for now.  I'm wondering about FastTech 1300mAH twist batteries, their EVOD's and coils.  How is the quality compared to real stuff?  Is it a good bang for the buck for the most part?  I'm excited about vaping and wanting to give out some stuff to family/friends.  If I give out FastTech 1300mAh twist batts and their EVOD's will my gift recipients be ok, or will they curse me for crappy junk?...Smile

-  Joe
06-04-2014 11:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Let-There-Be-Light's post:
Galaxyrider (06-13-2014)
Spasmod Offline
Administrator
Administrators

Likes Given: 9,003
RE: What is FastTech stuff like?
FastTech is a trustworthy company, they kind of need to be as they're the front line of the Chinese Vaping market. I've never bought any preinstalled cell devices personally but I know people who have and they've been absolutely fine.

One good thing about their site is the myriad of review they get on their products. People aren't pulling their punches so you get legitimate, honest reviews... if something is crap you'll know about it pretty quick.
06-04-2014 11:35 PM
18sixfifty Offline
too big for his britches

Likes Given: 331
Fast Tech has got to be the leader right now. Like Spasmod said though check the reviews. 

If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?
06-04-2014 11:45 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

(06-04-2014 11:35 PM)Spasmod Wrote:  FastTech is a trustworthy company, they kind of need to be as they're the front line of the Chinese Vaping market. I've never bought any preinstalled cell devices personally but I know people who have and they've been absolutely fine.

One good thing about their site is the myriad of review they get on their products. People aren't pulling their punches so you get legitimate, honest reviews... if something is crap you'll know about it pretty quick.

The reviews are great, but you'll have like 1 review for every 25 e-cig items.   I do realize that a new trustworthy site will look like that.   Tmart has some E-Cig stuff online from their USA warehouse, but it's like all iffy looking stuff with all 5 star reviews.  I'd rather do FastTech.   I've never ordered from FastTech before.  I've ordered 5-6 times from Aliexpress though so I'm into the shipping and WTF descriptions.   In a few days when I decide iClear or EVOD I'll probably stock up from FastTech.  Will also toss in a couple twist batteries.   I want to order an 18650 mod but I'm not vaping savy enough yet.  I know I want a regulated thing to work with my laptop pull batteries.

Oh... And how is Gkang? or whatever the china juice is on FastTech.  I really want to order a few 100ml but then again it's new and not many reviews on their site.
TYVM for the information guys!  
- Joe
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2014 12:25 AM by Let-There-Be-Light.)
07-04-2014 12:23 AM
18sixfifty Offline
too big for his britches

Likes Given: 331
I think Pulsar has a few of those juices that he likes. He will probably chime in before long. 

I haven't owned a Vamo in a while but I have heard good things about this one. That will run fine on your batteries.  

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/1000...ge-mod-apv

This is a great little dripping atomizer. Wire and cotton are cheap, much cheaper than buying heads. 

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/1000...izer-1-5ml

If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?
07-04-2014 01:39 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Pulsar Offline
TVF Veteran

Likes Given: 987
I like the dekang dktab and ry4, but they will not stock the dekang ry4 after several requests. Also, the hangsen ry4 and honey are good too. But your taste may vary. My suggestion is order a few flavours you may like in small bottles, and have a try.

The devices, like said check out the reviews. I have an atom mod, AIOS tank/driller hybrid atty, and a taifun gt from fasttech, and like it all. I have ordered a few junk rebuildables a while back, and a tiny driller that I thought was junk until I learned to build and got it on a proper mod... 
If you have any defects with an item, fasttech is pretty good about handling it too. 

[Image: 1299139200_30_1_USD_7.50_dark.png]
07-04-2014 02:53 AM
Don Offline
Pod and Squonk Club founder :)
Senior Staff

Likes Given: 15,066
I've spent quite a lot there, no complaints other than the usual low speed of shipping and the equally lethargic postal service between HK and here. That said, a recent FT order shipped out in less than four hours. This is unusual - as in it's never happened before for me. It's now sitting at an airport somewhere in Asia waiting for Swisspost to put it on a plane to the UK. As it has for a week now.

http://www.preventsuicideapp.com
07-04-2014 08:13 AM
voodoo2 Offline

The product quality is par with any others I have bought. As long as you do not need the products quick, its fine. I placed an order 20 days ago, and have not received it yet. They told me it takes at least 15 days. I could not get my tracking number to work, it said given to US or something like that for the longest time. I emailed them, and they responded the next day with an updated tracker. I am looking for a US dealer for Vision batteries, so I can get them faster. 
07-04-2014 03:52 PM

I guess I'll find out.  I ordered:

#1. SKU 1535303 - RGM2 Bottom Coil Clearomizer (2.0mL)  x 2
http://www.fasttech.com/product/1535303

#2. SKU 1476404 - Authentic Protank Clearomizer Coil Heads (5-Pack)  x 1
http://www.fasttech.com/product/1476404

#3. SKU 1393318 - Hangsen E-liquid for Electronic Cigarettes (30ml)  x 1
http://www.fasttech.com/product/1393318

#4. SKU 1190307 - Dekang E-liquid for Electronic Cigarettes (30ml)  x 1
http://www.fasttech.com/product/1190307

#5. SKU 1491001 - eGo-V V2 Mega / Evod 1300mAh Rechargeable E-Cigarette Starter Kit  x 1
http://www.fasttech.com/product/1491001 

So far I've bought a couple of some kinda cartridges I thought were cartomizers.  Fail.
I have an order from FleaBay of MVP 2.0, Evods, iClear 30 things.  Coils, chargers, not sure what all.  I'm only having problems ordering tanks/coils right.  Plain, bottom, top, dual, but I'm doing ok for only 4 days or so at this stuff.  3-4 days with no smokes so far.

- Joe
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2014 12:04 AM by Let-There-Be-Light.)
09-04-2014 12:02 AM
revjombo Offline

Likes Given: 0
I don't buy batterys from ft but I have so much of their stuff it is unreal, I love the place once ya get used to waiting. I buy just about zero hardware anywhere else heck a lot of the stuff they have so cheap is better than the junk in the US here. I don't buy juice anywhere (diy) so don't know abt the juice they peddle. I don't like anybodys juice just my own lol.

RGM2 Bottom Coil Clearomizer (2.0mL) - works good here 2.2 ohm nr-r-nr cotton - I bought 1 just to test it heck is ok for the price but I am a mini pro style feller myself the wife uses it.

http://www.fasttech.com/products/1411/10005287/1437021 Mini Protank E-Cigarette Atomizer (1.5mL) translucent / 2.5ohm / removable drip tip - this is a really great mini pro better than kanger for me and holds a tad more juice. I have many here love em. 2.2 ohm nr-r-nr cotton. I wish all these Evods were them.

I have an original old v2 vamo and a couple ft v2s they are all just as good as the others. One of em is over a year old still works like new and I went thru 5 or 6 350s a day for a year in that thing. Chrome all worn off and ugly but vapes like new. Hard to beat a Vamo for lasting and price IMO. FT stuff to me is the only stuff.
07-06-2014 11:54 PM