• 2 Votes - 5 Average
What have you got on order ?
TinWhisker Offline
The Salty Dog
Senior Staff

Likes Given: 17,807
RE: What have you got on order ?
(Today 06:30 PM)ecignut Wrote:  
(Today 05:59 PM)TinWhisker Wrote:  Now? You've always known, I figure. "Soft target", so to speak.
Although I am upset I need some inf. from you regarding the Charon Mini. Can you confirm that the power adjustment is in .1W increments and are there any cons regarding the mod - in your extremely trusted opinion.

OK. The Charon Mini is .1w increments, down to 5 I believe. My biggest and really only complaint is the fire button is a little harder to depress than I like. Otherwise it's been a lovely child so far.

*Edit, no, starts at 1w and goes in .1w increments.
Today 06:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
ecignut Offline
Squonk and Toodle Club Member
Senior Staff

Likes Given: 16,014
RE: What have you got on order ?
(Today 06:37 PM)TinWhisker Wrote:  
(Today 06:30 PM)ecignut Wrote:  
(Today 05:59 PM)TinWhisker Wrote:  Now? You've always known, I figure. "Soft target", so to speak.
Although I am upset I need some inf. from you regarding the Charon Mini. Can you confirm that the power adjustment is in .1W increments and are there any cons regarding the mod - in your extremely trusted opinion.

OK. The Charon Mini is .1w increments, down to 5 I believe. My biggest and really only complaint is the fire button is a little harder to depress than I like. Otherwise it's been a lovely child so far.

*Edit, no, starts at 1w and goes in .1w increments.
Thanks TW - that swings it for me. The Charon and the Reaper will be my next dripper set up.
Today 06:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes ecignut's post:
TinWhisker (09-25-2018)