Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
What have you got on order ?
Sam B Offline

Likes Given: 17
RE: What have you got on order ?
So I was pleasantly surprised that my last minute decision turned out to be a really good one, and imI not talking anything away from the Nudge either, it also is a very good rda, and to tell you the truth the best buy I made was buying my Medusa rdta for $15, ya know, the Medusa is a very very cool device, and from what I hear the Medusa reborn comes with a squonk pin I have the original it did not come with a squonk pin, but it's an rda that holds 3.5 mls of juice, so not having a squonk pin is no big deal
23-03-2018 11:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sam B's post:
DaleJr (03-24-2018)
Sam B Offline

It's an rdta not an rda but it looks like an rda cuz it has no glass
23-03-2018 11:32 AM
Bugalien (03-23-2018)
Sam B Offline

And now imI hoping that my decision to get the Mesh Pro turns out to be yet another good decision, imI not use to making so many good decisions in a row lmao
23-03-2018 11:34 AM
Bugalien (03-23-2018)
Sam B Offline

So I was pleasantly surprised that my last minute decision turned out to be a really good one, and im not taking anything away from the Nudge either, it also is a very good rda, and to tell you the truth the best buy I made was buying my Medusa rdta for $15, ya know, the Medusa is a very very cool device, and from what I hear the Medusa reborn comes with a squonk pin I have the original it did not come with a squonk pin, but it's an rda that holds 3.5 mls of juice, so not having a squonk pin is no big deal
23-03-2018 12:08 PM
Bugalien Offline
The Toodlebug

Likes Given: 1,562
Looks like you need to go polygamous and set a date for Medusa too.
Don't forget to invite me!

"Nothing like a nic shot to the eye to wake you up in the morning"
23-03-2018 01:06 PM
Sam B Offline

You'll be the first
23-03-2018 01:08 PM
Bugalien (03-23-2018)
Sam B Offline

When I find a good product I just like to let all my friends know so they can get one themselves and enjoy it, and when I can't itsi either really good or really bad, and in the vapeing world you know as well as I that there is a lot of crap out there,so I just try and do my best to help others from having to make a really bad decision,I tried not to long ago to advise a friend of mine not to get a Druga squonk, he did not listen to me and when he got it he wished he had, just one example, where imI from a lot of people ask my advise on vape gear and I do my best to stear them in the rite direction, I must be doing something rite cuz they keep asking, but if I'm coming off to strong in this forum illI just slow my role and apologize for being to out spoken
23-03-2018 01:20 PM
Dont tread on me Offline

Likes Given: 269
My first experience with DIY juice went well. So I put in order for more supplies. I have no ideas on what recipes I was going to make. So I ordered a variety of flavors. I usually vape fruity flavors. But I want to give yogurt and Bavarian cream a try.
Vegetable Glycerin - USP Kosher - 1 Gallon
Dragonfruit (TFA)
Rainbow Candy (FW)
Key Lime (TFA)
Bavarian Cream (FW)
Blueberry Cotton Candy (FW)
Blueberry Lemonade (HV)
Fruit Rings (FW)
Yogurt (FW)
Rainbow Sherbet (TFA)
Marshmallow (TFA)
100ml PET Chubby Unicorn - Transparent Black (10 Lot)
These should go well with what I already have, Grape Candy, strawberry, citrus punch, watermelon.
Also for the past week I have eliminated nic from my juice, due to an upcoming surgery. Dr asked me to drop it for 4 weeks before surgery and 4 weeks after. So glad I quit cigs before I found out about the surgery. Strange part is for the past week most food I eat seems tasteless.
Placed order late Wednesday night. Thursday got conformation will be delivered Monday.
___________________________________________________________________________________
“Live and act within the limit of your knowledge and keep expanding it to the limit of your life.”
23-03-2018 11:56 PM
Sam B Offline

I just put some alien claptons in my radar rda and rewicked it and then I looked and saw I had no competition coils so I just ordered some juggernauts and some Optimus prime, but the aliens are kicking in the radar that's atop my Gbox
24-03-2018 12:42 AM
Fatboy Offline
FreeCycle Member
Senior Staff

Likes Given: 20,073
(23-03-2018 11:56 PM)Dont tread on me Wrote:  My first experience with DIY juice went well. So I put in order for more supplies. I have no ideas on what recipes I was going to make. So I ordered a variety of flavors. I usually vape fruity flavors. But I want to give yogurt and Bavarian cream a try.
Vegetable Glycerin - USP Kosher - 1 Gallon
Dragonfruit (TFA)
Rainbow Candy (FW)
Key Lime (TFA)
Bavarian Cream (FW)
Blueberry Cotton Candy (FW)
Blueberry Lemonade (HV)
Fruit Rings (FW)
Yogurt (FW)
Rainbow Sherbet (TFA)
Marshmallow (TFA)
100ml PET Chubby Unicorn - Transparent Black (10 Lot)
These should go well with what I already have, Grape Candy, strawberry, citrus punch, watermelon.
Also for the past week I have eliminated nic from my juice, due to an upcoming surgery. Dr asked me to drop it for 4 weeks before surgery and 4 weeks after. So glad I quit cigs before I found out about the surgery. Strange part is for the past week most food I eat seems tasteless.
Placed order late Wednesday night. Thursday got conformation will be delivered Monday.
___________________________________________________________________________________
“Live and act within the limit of your knowledge and keep expanding it to the limit of your life.”

Based on your new stash this is what I would mix as a quick first S&V. If you want sweeter I would add BCC or Grape Candy @ 1.5% as a sweeter tester....
24-03-2018 02:32 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fatboy's post:
Dont tread on me (03-24-2018)