Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Veritas RDA
Michael Offline
TVF Veteran

Likes Given: 17,354
Veritas RDA
I bought the Veritas RDA mostly because I was watching RiP Trippers YouTube videos and he said it was his favorite atty, so I figured why not try it out? I'm definitely not disappointed.

The Veritas has spectacular flavor, even better than anything else I've ever seen. The cool thing about this atty is the airflow. Instead of hitting the coil from the front or top, the Veritas has a unique airflow design that causes the air to hit the coil from behind. This makes it somehow way more awesome, I'm not sure about the science behind it but WOW that thing tastes good. It's not the easiest atty to build, since it has those darn curved screws that you have to trap the leads underneath, but it's not super hard either and once you get it, it's well worth the effort. The mod was created to be used with dual vertical coils, but I built mine with a horizontal single coil that was shown in the RiP Trippers review of the mod. It's not a super difficult build, and the results are outstanding. It has the best flavor I've ever had from any vape ever, and it has very nice cloud production as well. Not cloud chasing by any means, but very nice nonetheless. 

If you want to know more about this mod, I'd suggest watching the review on YouTube, or simply buying your own. This is a great mod that I'd suggest to anyone. 

Here's my build. It's looking a little rough since I've been using it pretty much non-stop all day lol.

[Image: IMG_20140925_222500_409_zps8exmtmus.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 26-09-2014 03:47 AM by Michael.)
26-09-2014 03:39 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Michael's post:
Spasmod (09-26-2014)
Spasmod Offline
Administrator
Administrators

Likes Given: 8,292
RE: Veritas RDA
Nice one Michael.. outstanding atty.. man, there's so many atties I need to get my mitts on Big Grin
26-09-2014 03:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Michael Offline
TVF Veteran

Likes Given: 17,354
RE: Veritas RDA
If I were you, I'd get the Mutation X and this baby, and you'll have all you need. Lol for real though, those two are my favorite RDAs by far. I'm getting quite a nice little collection these days Wink 
26-09-2014 04:42 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply