Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Vapefly Galaxies MTL Starter Kit review. In progress
Don Offline
Pod and Squonk Club founder :)
Senior Staff

Likes Given: 14,508
Vapefly Galaxies MTL Starter Kit review. In progress
This kit was provided free of charge by Vapefly for the purposes of review. To keep myself honest, this will be given away after the review is complete. I Reckon I will be buying one of these even though I'm not a disposable coil type at all. The tank is excellent.

[Image: 48363585222_a146491dd3_b.jpg]

The mod has three power settings.

Editing this on my phone is a pain, but there will be more added soon.

http://www.preventsuicideapp.com
16-10-2019 01:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Don's post:
paulS (11-19-2019)
Don Offline
Pod and Squonk Club founder :)
Senior Staff

Likes Given: 14,508
RE: Vapefly Galaxies MTL Starter Kit review. In progress
I'm not an integrated battery sort of person but the battery provided works well enough. It has three settings, 3.6V, 3.3V and passthrough which just supplies what the battery has. It has the usual five clicks for on and off. Once it is on, three clicks will switch it from 3.6V, the LEDs flash blue, 3.3V, the LEDs flash purple and passthrough, the LEDs flash green. My personal preference is 3.3V and it'll happily get me through a tankful of juice. It is diameter matched to the tank (19mm) and the tank size is an unusual one so those obsessives about fit might want to leave it on the supplied battery.

The tank is spectacular! I've mislaid the 0.5 ohm coil but the 0.6 ohm coil in this tank is wonderful. I'm using three of the five available air holes.

In total it has eleven air settings but since the ring isn't stepped it is at least in theory infinitely variable. With the air shut off it still isn't as tight a draw as a Nautilus (Which is far too tight for me) and could just about do restricted DTL.

http://www.preventsuicideapp.com
19-11-2019 11:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Don's post:
ecignut (11-19-2019)