Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Vape Mail "Issues"??
bcfos Offline

Likes Given: 9
Vape Mail "Issues"??
I am on a few local (for Alabama) groups on Facebook and it seems a lot of people are having their orders stolen. Last night one poor guy had the USPS actually deliver his empty box marked "Delivered Empty" and the picture showed someone had ripped one end open and taken his order out. 

Has anyone else had these issues? 

The worst I have had is an order of 50 Horizion Tech Scion tanks and 100 coils for said tanks land in Chicago USPS customs and stay there for 3 weeks. But most of my stuff is shipped either by USP or DHL which both have been awesome to deal with.
28-04-2015 08:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Breazy_Com Offline

Likes Given: 32
RE: Vape Mail "Issues"??
It's the Government " Men In Black " trying to get you back to smoking so they get the taxes lol. That stinks ! What's the world coming to when you can't trust the US mail ! We had a postman that didn't want to deliver the mail throwing it out. It takes a long time to fire them because they are protected somehow by the union. Hope they figure out what's going on. Their is something called the postal police that investigate stuff like that if enough people register complaints.
28-04-2015 11:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Michael Offline
Social Media Manager
Media Manager

Likes Given: 17,354
RE: Vape Mail "Issues"??
That's crazy!!! I wonder if it's a customs thing, like trying to suppress vaping, or if it's just greedy people wanting the gear for themselves. Either way, that's completely unacceptable. 
29-04-2015 04:58 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply