Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Unbiased Vape Reviews
Karen C Offline

Likes Given: 0
Unbiased Vape Reviews
Hello

I really need your opinion honestly.

I have been looking for unbiased vape  reviews! I have read a lot of reviews and even signed up to news letter, just to know more which is the best vape to get. There are lots of reviews and comments but I really do not know which one to believe, it seems that they were all to good to be true. The prices does not bother me at all, I just wanted to have a quality vape, that's worth buying. But one thing got my attention, a 2014 buyers's guide which I think can really be helpful, here http://blog.smokazon.com/smokazon-2014-p...ers-guide/

Now that i found one, my problem is which one to get? Any thought/s and please give me more tips.

Thank you so much!
27-03-2014 03:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Karen C's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-25-2016)
Don Offline
Pod and Squonk Club founder :)
Senior Staff

Likes Given: 15,065
RE: Unbiased Vape Reviews
Hello and welcome Karen!

Good to have you here!

Personally, I'd not go for any pen-type device. They invariably have small capacity batteries that just don't last long or satisfy this heavy (30 a day) ex-smoker. If conceal ability or weight were an issue I might consider one of these, but not at all otherwise. I was speaking to a gamekeeper who spends all his time outdoors at the weekend and he would not be prepared to haul around the devices I use daily. My work bag usually weighs around 50lb so the extra ounces for the device I use don't bother me at all.
Here are what I use with my left hand for scale. I have pretty small hands by the way. The ones on the right see more use than the ones on the left.
[Image: IMG_0582_zpse01b1f6b.jpg]

http://www.preventsuicideapp.com
27-03-2014 04:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Don's post:
apt323 (03-27-2014), vapejuiceuk (05-25-2016)