Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Two Questions
Michael Offline
TVF Veteran

Likes Given: 17,354
Two Questions
Hey folks I've got two questions, one for DIY juice makers and one for tank users. 

First of all, I'm just beginning with making my own juice and I was wondering if anyone had a recommendation for a tobacco flavor. Ideally I'd like something like Hangsen's Marlboro Red, since that's the best tobacco flavor I've tried. I can't make my own NET, so I'll need to buy a pre-made flavor. I want to replicate a mix I've been using that's Hangsen's Red mixed with chocolate, so chocolaty tobacco or other sweet tobacco flavors are acceptable too. 

My second question is what is a good small non-rebuildable tank to go on my iStick? I've been using a Kanger Protank 3 mini, and I've liked it a lot, but I want to get something else so I can have two flavors in different tanks. I don't want to use a rebuildable, unless it's a really good one that's easy to build, because from past experience tanks are harder to build than RDAs and I want it to be small enough to feel good on the tiny iStick 20W. I've thought about just getting another Protank 3 mini, but I'm sure there are other tanks available that can perform better. I've also thought about a subtank mini, but I'm not sure if my local shop sells the right coils for it, since the istick can't read an atty below an ohm. 

Thanks in advance! 
22-03-2015 08:47 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
gords1001 Offline
Sir Gords - Slayer of Joose !

Likes Given: 500
RE: Two Questions
Aga t3 is a brilliant cheap small genesis atty that doesn't leak much if it ends up on the side. It does have a small juice capacity but works very well.

I tend to use a micro coil and cotton in mine which is heretical but makes for an easy set up.

I'm hoping to rebuild mine today so I'll take some pictures. For a laugh watch grim greens review of it.....i assure you its not that hard
22-03-2015 10:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Robjenko Offline
Squonk and toodle Club Member
Super Moderators

Likes Given: 2,295
Michael. If you buy the Subtank mini it comes with a 1.2 ohm head too. Slowtech have the heads in stock so the one will keep you going till they arrive Scratch_one-s_head

Vaping Saves Lives. To vape is to advocate..
22-03-2015 12:10 PM
the orb Offline

Likes Given: 30
hello michael i use the beyond vapes silo lite although the tank looks real small, ( i use mine in my vtr ) it holds 3.5 ml of liquid and uses the standard aspire bvc coils...http://www.buyhangsen.com/hangsen-red-us...ence-10ml/ quick search of flavour concentrates, there are a few out there that sell what i think you are looking for, hope this helps a little...
(This post was last modified: 22-03-2015 02:20 PM by the orb.)
22-03-2015 02:11 PM
Michael Offline
TVF Veteran

Thanks for the suggestions guys, those look pretty good. I'm not a fan of Genesis style atties though, they're just a pain to build in my opinion. I'll probably end up getting the sub tank like rob said, and I might get a silo too to try them both out. 
22-03-2015 04:40 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Michael Offline
TVF Veteran

(22-03-2015 10:21 AM)gords1001 Wrote:  Aga t3 is a brilliant cheap small genesis atty that doesn't leak much if it ends up on the side. It does have a small juice capacity but works very well.

I tend to use a micro coil and cotton in mine which is heretical but makes for an easy set up.

I'm hoping to rebuild mine today so I'll take  some pictures. For a laugh watch grim greens review of it.....i assure you its not that hard

haha that video was pretty much a summary of my entire experience with genny atties. I've never had good luck with any of them, which isn't necessarily fair to say since I've only built 2-3 of them, but I just can't stand building them. plus I need my atties to not leak in my pocket even if they fall over, especially on my iStick because i keep it in my sport coat's inner pocket when I'm working and i really don't want juice all over my sport coat. Thanks for the recommendation though, I'm glad it works for you but I just don't think it would work for me.
23-03-2015 03:12 AM
kramer Offline

Likes Given: 0
I used to smoke Winstons. it's been about ten or eleven weeks since I quit, and started vaping. Started looking for a good tobacco flavored juice immediately. Went through a bunch that tasted like turpentine or worse. Finally stumbled upon RTS vapes website, and decided to give their tobacco flavor a try. It tasted exactly like a real cigarette. It actually had a little beefier throat hit than what I liked, so I tried mixing it with my homemade hazlenut juice. It was a success. It tastes like my Winstons used to. RTS also has the best tasting english toffee, as well.

http://www.rtsvapes.com/

I get my mixing hardware at this place, and have been very satisfied.   

http://wizardlabs.us/
23-03-2015 02:35 PM
kramer Offline

Likes Given: 0
Forgot to mention, I hate my Kanger sub tank mini. If it lived up to a quarter of the hype, I'd probably be happy. Best setup, in my opinion, of course, if an ileaf 30 with an Aspire Nautilus tank.
23-03-2015 02:49 PM
Whiskey Offline

Likes Given: 2,590
Tanks-I like the Kanger T3D's, dependable
23-03-2015 05:28 PM