Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Top box nano question
gentlydoingit* Offline
TVF FreeCycle Manager
FreeCycle Manager

Likes Given: 7,390
RE: Top box nano question
How do you use your device grills? As your familiar with the nautilus I'll assume you mtl vape and then recommend either the 1.2 or 1.5 coils. The others are better suited to dtl vaping. I'd not bother with ni200 coils for either. 

Don't forget to apply for the freecycle section!
http://www.thevapingforum.com/Forum-FreeCycle--191
31-03-2016 03:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
KingJohn Offline
On finer pastures

Likes Given: 29
RE: Top box nano question
(31-03-2016 02:07 AM)grills Wrote:  
(31-03-2016 12:11 AM)KingJohn Wrote:  
(30-03-2016 11:29 PM)grills Wrote:   Is the mini  about the same size? And what about which coils to use.? 

Did you not see the photo link ? it shows the 3 size tanks, all Kanger coils fit all tanks, I dont know what coils you have bought

These for example show the 3 tank sizes

Mini, Normal, Nano

If your using coils for the nautilus mini, then no they wont fit the Kanger tank, only Aspire tanks mostly
Ok, gotcha. Last question, this is where I was going about the coils. There are 3 different coils that come with the starter kit, I have no clue the difference between them. This is one of the few sites that has the nano, and there are several coil options...

https://www.elementvape.com/kanger-topbo...enter=true

Ok, well along with new units, Kanger have new coils, and those listed on that page are also the new coils;

Kanger SSOCC (Stainless Steel Organic Cotton Coil) The SSOCC are not compatible with other clearomizers, these are listed as 0.5 ohm SSOCC 15 to 60 W

So you would buy some of those, then perhaps go to the highest range and buy the 1.5 SSOCC 12 to 25 W

Remember this is a new unit and supports the new SSOCC coils, you can use the older Kanthal coils too! and the RBA with Kanthal Wire.

So if it comes with coils, use them first and see what you like, then later buy a few of the others too, until you find a range you like.

Later when you have more experience and adjusted to the sub ohm vaping you might like to try the Clapton 0.5 ohm and the Ni200 0.15 coils, again these give a different response to the others, I have used lots of Clapton coils myself, but you just dont know what you would like just yet.. We are all different and all have our own preferences
(This post was last modified: 31-03-2016 11:03 AM by KingJohn.)
31-03-2016 10:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply