Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Thoughts on 100w Eleaf istick ?
thevapingtiger Offline

Likes Given: 1
RE: Thoughts on 100w Eleaf istick ?
UPDATE: So I used my eleaf istick everyday for about 3 weeks and it broke. I was refilling my tank and I went to put it on and it wasn't reading it so I examined it and noticed the spring 510 was stuck tried to fix it and it came back up, then i screw on my tank and it wouldn't tighten just kept on twisting. So, therefore like everyone has said it's a disposable box mod.
(This post was last modified: 25-10-2015 01:18 AM by thevapingtiger.)
25-10-2015 01:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
DustandDevils Offline

Likes Given: 0
although ive only been vaping for over five years now, My preferences have gone to RDA's and unregulated Boxes. However, the trend setters of the vaping world decide(it seems) what we will buy and not buy. The Subohm tank arrived with a fury all over the net. Youtube is littered infinitely with reviews about this tank and that. I decided to make a purchase of the kangertech Mini tank along with the eleaf iStick 100 through vaporbeast. This was in October of this year. The little unit worked fine. Feels great in the hand. I definitely agreed with the above comments stating it is a "disposible' box and heres why. earlier this month, the unit began to act strange. At times it would not turn off properly, other times it was reading the atty incorrectly. the only complaint i have come across online about this box is that the buttons rattle...and nothing more. And then all of a sudden, I discovered that it is only powering on one(1) single 18650. visually, nothing seems to be wrong with it. it was not dropped, nor any eliquid drippings, nor anything. I decided to go to Vaporbeasts website about return policies. Ah...im responsible for paying shipping,creating a label,etc....its the holidays folks - and no im not returning it. it is working great on one battery. in any case, avoid this product...

[Image: 22804471460_920c3bd013_k.jpg]20151112_021331 by Xavier Garcia, on Flickr
13-11-2015 09:13 PM
Don Offline
Pod and Squonk Club founder :)
Senior Staff

Likes Given: 13,821
Hi D&D

AFAIK the Us has far more stringent consumer protection laws than most of Europe.

This device is clearly not up to the job it was sold to do.

I really, really hope you aren't using it above 40W with one cell.

Or you will get to find out why over stressing lithium cells is a seriously bad idea.

http://www.preventsuicideapp.com
13-11-2015 10:14 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Don's post:
ecignut (11-14-2015)
DustandDevils Offline

Likes Given: 0
These chip sets(and ive made a few myself) are well protected to prevent such disasters so lets not get too over dramatic. Now...if you really want to see a real bomb that will blow your face off try the "hellhound' mod. This box will first melt your battery followed by a good loud explosion. Lithium batteries in mech mods can be dangerous. Unfortunately, too much disinformation is disseminated across the net.

[Image: DSC04375_1024x1024.jpg?v=1433871955]
14-11-2015 03:45 AM