Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The only thing worse than Mayweather wining is that Mayweather actually won.
Breazy_Com Offline

Likes Given: 32
RE: The only thing worse than Mayweather wining is that Mayweather actually won.
Let me think a minute... $90.00 to watch a fight or $90.00 to spend on vape gear and juice. The undisputed champion is vape gear and juice by a knockout lol. And find out who won the fight on the news the next day for free. Just my opinion.
03-05-2015 06:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like Breazy_Com's post:
BOB (05-03-2015), Michael (05-04-2015), Robjenko (05-03-2015)
Almost Jaded Offline
TVF Veteran

Likes Given: 1,303
RE: The only thing worse than Mayweather wining is that Mayweather actually won.
Heyheyhey now - Mike was a great guy.  The media loves to poke him with a stick until he freaks out - and believe me, that takes a LOT of poking - and then talk about what a horrible person he is/was.  Mike Tyson is one of the kindest, most genuine people I've ever had the pleasure to spend time around.  He was a product of his environment, constantly surrounded by horrible people.  When you got him alone, he was nothing like that.  And now that he's divested himself of those people, he's the most likable person you could ever meet.  I'll also tell you that after seeing what I've seen and being around him when he got out of jail - there is no way he raped that chick.  I won't go into detail, but I am 100% convinced he was set up.  Not because he said so, but because of things I saw him do and say afterwards in response that were tha actions of a man paranoid about his innocence.  Wanting everything around him always on video, 100% of the time.  Things like that.  In his words - "I ain't never goin' down for some bullshit like that again".

Mayweather is a horrible excuse for a human being.  Maybe it's the same thing - the people around him, etc - but he doesn't have the genuine honesty and decentness that Mike has.  He's just an asshole.   

Remind one liberal per day, that laws affect only the law-abiding.
03-05-2015 08:13 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Almost Jaded's post:
JohnnyMac (05-04-2015), Michael (05-04-2015)
BioHazardCustoms Offline

Likes Given: 4
I knew Mayweather was going to win. He didn't deserve to win, in my opinion, but he did anyway. Manny Pacquaio is a much better person overall, and a true contender if you ask me. He made Mayweather go the distance, even with an injured shoulder. Kinda makes you wonder what would have happened if he had been at 100%.
03-05-2015 11:31 PM
JohnnyMac Offline
The Mac Daddy!
Administrators

Likes Given: 1,217
(03-05-2015 08:13 PM)Almost Jaded Wrote:  Heyheyhey now - Mike was a great guy.  The media loves to poke him with a stick until he freaks out - and believe me, that takes a LOT of poking - and then talk about what a horrible person he is/was.  Mike Tyson is one of the kindest, most genuine people I've ever had the pleasure to spend time around.  He was a product of his environment, constantly surrounded by horrible people.  When you got him alone, he was nothing like that.  And now that he's divested himself of those people, he's the most likable person you could ever meet.  I'll also tell you that after seeing what I've seen and being around him when he got out of jail - there is no way he raped that chick.  I won't go into detail, but I am 100% convinced he was set up.  Not because he said so, but because of things I saw him do and say afterwards in response that were tha actions of a man paranoid about his innocence.  Wanting everything around him always on video, 100% of the time.  Things like that.  In his words - "I ain't never goin' down for some bullshit like that again".

Mayweather is a horrible excuse for a human being.  Maybe it's the same thing - the people around him, etc - but he doesn't have the genuine honesty and decentness that Mike has.  He's just an asshole.   
Good to hear someone say some nice things about Mike that you don't hear anywhere else but he did take a bite out of Holyfield's ear. Hard to not question a guys integrity when he resorts to that in a fair fight. He does seem like a nice enough guy now and he can certainly laugh at himself which speaks volume about his current state.

But I will say that anyone can be a certain way one on one. It's how you behave when surrounded by your peers that speaks of true character. Will a man be decent and good when surrounded by people who aren't or will be drop to their level? Sounds like he dropped to their level.
04-05-2015 12:27 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes JohnnyMac's post:
BOB (05-04-2015)
Almost Jaded Offline
TVF Veteran

Likes Given: 1,303
I've seen Mike in many different circumstances.  I've seen him called - and I quote - "you stupid fucking nigger monkey motherfucker" IN HIS OWN HOME BY A WHITE GUY and all he said was "C'mon man, don't say shit like that, that's not called for".  I've seen him mobbed in public.  I've seen him react to people stealing from him.  I've seen him handle his shit when being PHYSICALLY provoked.  Once you get him to snap - OH DEAR GOD, he will SNAP, lol.  But I will tell you without a doubt, that that dude has one of the longest burning fuses of anyone I've ever met, period.  He has the patience and tolerance of a Pope.

And he is truly a good person.  He'll take time out of what he's doing to take a picture witha fan's kid even when he's trying to avoid the public.  He INSISTS on looking you in the eye when you talk.  His handshakes are two-handed and genuine.  He likes meeting people and cares about people around him.

It's really sad, to think of who he could have been without Don & company and all those gangster sycophants around him for so long.  Sad 

Sorry - this isn't a thread about Mike.  I've just spent time around him in different circumstances and like the guy.  It's a sore spot for me when I see people talk about him based on the media image.     

Remind one liberal per day, that laws affect only the law-abiding.
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2015 02:21 AM by Almost Jaded.)
04-05-2015 02:17 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Almost Jaded's post:
JohnnyMac (05-04-2015), Michael (05-04-2015)
Michael Offline
TVF Veteran

Likes Given: 17,354
The Tyson v. Holyfield fight was probably the first match I ever watched. My dad and I went to one of his employees' house to watch it. I was a kid at the time and didn't really understand it except that they were punching each other which was cool Tongue
04-05-2015 02:47 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply