Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The hello post !
Spasmod Offline
Administrator
Administrators

Likes Given: 8,233
RE: The hello post !
(27-04-2015 09:30 PM)Scrotebag Bill Wrote:  Is the resident Whiskey the same Whiskey from another well known forum i wonder ? A rare name, mine's a bourbon.

She is indeed the one and only Big Grin

She puts me in my place too but she'll never admit it Tongue

Talking about a fixed tighter air draw on a dripper just reminded me that I haven't used my (I can't even remember what it's called LOL) Igo I think?.. dripper for months Good
28-04-2015 02:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like Spasmod's post:
Michael (04-29-2015), Scrotebag Bill (04-28-2015), Whiskey (04-28-2015)
Scrotebag Bill Offline

Likes Given: 8
I've had some UD IGO's, a W, a W4 & a T !  Very good & all but i had some threads strip in the post shafts. You have to hand it to UD though, they keep 'em coming & normally good for a variety of budgets. I think it was the .32mm wire that upset mine, 0.28mm & under didn't present a problem though.
Nowadays i like something a bit more solid & i'll happily pay good money for the right atty but i am quite specific about what i like.  It's a good place to be with it after trying a heap of different things to find out what my true tastes are. I suppose all vapers have to splash out on a certain amount & do some serious downtime before being able to finally know what their preferences are. Perhaps thats famous last words though & in six months i'll change my mind ! Just need that lottery win Sun_bespectacled
28-04-2015 04:36 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scrotebag Bill's post:
Michael (04-29-2015)
BOB Offline
TVF Veteran

Likes Given: 10,060
have you tried the Magma RDA Bill Good
its my favourite dripper and a tight draw on the smallest hole

if at first you don't succeed ,call it version 1.0
28-04-2015 05:54 PM
Scrotebag Bill Offline

Likes Given: 8
(28-04-2015 05:54 PM)BOB Wrote:  have you tried the Magma RDA Bill Good
its my favourite dripper and a tight draw on the smallest hole
I havn't tried one as yet but i do remember it's birth, there were far less to choose from then. I don't go in for very many 22mm rda's because of the liquid consumption mostly but the magma, as a bona-fide dripper i might consider one sometime. A lot of magma owners say good things about it i've noticed.
I did have the origen v2 but i found that i went through a lot of eliquid. I've tried the apo too & the viggo rda, same thing, too much vapour for me.
On a side note i'm tinkering with a sat22 clone & will be getting another genesis atty soon, That's my new direction & i do tend to gravitate toward that tighter, more restricted vape. Think i can see a future in genesis attys for me but of course, i'll keep my beloved rda's always.
28-04-2015 06:16 PM