Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Nicotine Strength Guide for E liquids
Haze Kraze Offline
Banned

Likes Given: 8
RE: The Nicotine Strength Guide for E liquids
(04-05-2015 12:31 PM)Don Wrote:  Look up any online pharmaceutical info site - they both have uses in medicine.
Offcourse they are used in medicines as well. What happens when you have cough syrup or what's in anti allergy that makes you fall asleep ? These and similar stuff is used in medicines and other edibles too. But the point is not to using them for wrong purpose. I'm not pin pointing e cigs here though. 
05-05-2015 07:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Haze Kraze Offline
Banned

Everything has its pros and cons! Its totally upto u how u use it ! One can either use it in drugs to harm people or in medicines to cure them 
!
07-05-2015 06:33 AM
jerryz Offline
One of the good guys!

Likes Given: 301
I have all the items I need to make my own juices. Now..I have 30ml bottles. If I want "some" nicotine, what would be an approximate amount of nicotine. I have juice I purchased that came in 15ml bottles, and it says 3mg of nicotine. I am trying to do the math for my DIY batch.

ROCK ON! VAPE ON! Music2
08-05-2015 11:33 PM
Michael Offline
TVF Veteran

Likes Given: 17,354
(08-05-2015 11:33 PM)jerryz Wrote:  I have all the items I need to make my own juices. Now..I have 30ml bottles. If I want "some" nicotine, what would be an approximate amount of nicotine. I have juice I purchased that came in 15ml bottles, and it says 3mg of nicotine. I am trying to do the math for my DIY batch.

It all comes back to math. Let's say you want just 2mg,since your 3mg was a little harsh. We'll say you're using 25mg/ml base, just to make the math easy, and you want to make 100ml of juice. In 100ml of juice at 2mg/ml, that means the entire bottle will have 200ml of nicotine. So 200/25=8, that's how many ml of nicotine base you'll need to put in a 100ml batch. If you only want to make a 30ml bottle, just multiply that by 30% since 30 is 30% of 100, and you get 2.4ml of nicotine base in a 30ml batch. 

I really hope that made sense, I know all the numbers can be confusing. Basically just figure out how much nicotine should be in the entire batch, and then figure out how many ml of nicotine base that is. 
09-05-2015 03:13 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
jerryz Offline
One of the good guys!

Michael, The problem is that ever since i was a kid, math was a struggle for me, but I found a really cool android App. It's called "Liquix" You just plug in your numbers, and hit calculate and it tells you exactly what amounts to use. It will save and store your recipes. It has a data base of recipes you can use. What I also like about it is you can measure in grams. If you have a digital sale, and lets say you need 5 grams of PG. Well you put in your container PG until you get 5 grams. Now you need 5 grams of VG. You zero the scale and put in VG until it hits 5 grams. This seems a lot easier that trying to measure ml.

ROCK ON! VAPE ON! Music2
09-05-2015 11:25 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like jerryz's post:
Michael (05-10-2015), Spasmod (05-09-2015)
Haze Kraze Offline
Banned

(09-05-2015 11:25 AM)jerryz Wrote:  Michael, The problem is that ever since i was a kid, math was a struggle for me, but I found a really cool android App. It's called "Liquix" You just plug in your numbers, and hit calculate and it tells you exactly what amounts to use. It will save and store your recipes. It has a data base of recipes you can use. What I also like about it is you can measure in grams. If you have a digital sale, and lets say you need 5 grams of PG. Well you put in your container PG until you get 5 grams. Now you need 5 grams of VG. You zero the scale and put in VG until it hits 5 grams. This seems a lot easier that trying to measure ml.
Awww jerry I was a trouble kid in maths too lol.  Yeah cool app though ! much handy!
11-05-2015 12:19 PM
jerryz Offline
One of the good guys!

Well..yet another waste of money. I bought a digital scale that said it measured in grams. The problem is that it will only show grams in rounded off numbers. My mix called for 1.23g of flavor. It won't show that. So..I'm back to milliliters.

ROCK ON! VAPE ON! Music2
11-05-2015 12:30 PM